• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really do admire them for managing to permanently prevent all future suffering on their own terms even know we exist in this reality where sadistic humans make reliable suicide so inaccessible. In particular those who resort to methods like train and jumping are really brave and courageous to me, in fact I see so much beauty in permanently ceasing to exist, it's beautiful to think of death solving all problems, bringing peace from the abomination that is existence.

To exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing much worse suffering at any moment and I don't want to suffer in any way, I wish for the suffering to be erased, no matter what I'd see it as better that this existence permanently disappears into nothingness. I'd always see it as better to not exist as then one cannot suffer, they cannot mourn for how they lack the ability to be tormented in an existence that caused nothing but harm and was always hopeless in the first place.

To me suicide is self care and the solution to suffering which is why I admire those people who managed to cease existing on their own terms, I don't see any value in having the ability to be tortured in this meaningless existence just to decay from age and die anyway, I see nothing admirable about that, what is there to admire about slowly dying and waiting to die when there are no disadvantages to eternally not existing.

Only non-existence is desirable for me which is why I only admire those who managed to cease existing on their own terms, all that existence has ever caused me is pain, I just wish we could choose to fall asleep eternally as to be conscious and aware is a curse.

B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
Imagine if we could communicate with those individuals.

Sure I'd imagine some will say "I made a mistake", but imagine how many would say "Why didn't I do it sooner?!"

Reactions: halleyscomet