• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unknown19

Apr 18, 2024
Hi guys,

I can not locate SN nor will anyone provide me with a link or help seeking it out. I've been searching for SN for over a month- to ship to Canada and it is nearly impossible.

Therefore, I am so desperate now that I am considering the hydrogen sulfide method (detergent method) in my car. I need help though. Does anyone know how accurate this method is and the success of it? I don't want to try it and fail. I would mix the chemicals- toliet bowl detergent and lime sulfure in my car.

Any advice please, on what to do would be helpful.

Reactions: Yuki_03
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
If done correctly it's very effective, so effective that it becomes a serious health hazard for others even afterwards. I would seriously take precautions to warn others with signs and tape not to come near without safety equipment. This would of course be very obvious so somewhere secluded would be preferred.

I'm not invested in this method but I wouldn't try it before carefully reading and understanding the mechanics of it, don't do anything spontaneous. If you fail it could give irreversible damages on the respiratory system.

Check out this tread

This video should be a good example of how it's done and the danger around it

Reactions: Black Sheep One
U

unknown19

Apr 18, 2024
If I mix 23% calcium polysulfide (lime sulphur spray) with 10% hydrochloric acid (toliet bowl cleaner), will that work?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Very dangerous to other people, make sure it's well away from others and plenty of signs.

One breath is enough for instant death.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
it is relatively easy as in getting the resources, there are various reactions that can cause it.
but its not as peaceful, as the gas usually makes irritability in eyes and throat. you would need one breath with high concentration in order to die as peacefully as possible.
also remember notifying that there is h2s in the car, we dont want other people harmed.
If I mix 23% calcium polysulfide (lime sulphur spray) with 10% hydrochloric acid (toliet bowl cleaner), will that work?
how much spray do you have?
i tried with the iron sulfide method, as it is a pretty well known method for h2s in high quantities.