• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
In order of importance
- Sodium Nitrite (Filmerine), 99.89% Analytical Reagent (ACS), 150 g
- Bonine Motion Sickness Tablets (Meclizine)
- TUMS Ultra Strength Antacid Tablets
- Amazon Basic Care Ibuprofen

Yes I am fully aware prescription antiemetics are likely a better option than otc. However, I do not wanna go through the hassle of obtaining a prescription and heard Meclizine may work. Also, I most certainly will do the blood test for the SN I buy to make sure it's legit (though I'm pretty sure it is). How long before taking the SN should I take the antiemetics, antacid, and pain killer? And no I'm not taking 150g of SN, obviously. That's just how much of it I'm buying. I'm gonna take 20-25g since that appears to be the recommended amount.

Last edited:
Reactions: keitaro
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
here is the guide:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: Bartzabel666
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
In order of importance
- Sodium Nitrite (Filmerine), 99.89% Analytical Reagent (ACS), 150 g
- Bonine Motion Sickness Tablets (Meclizine)
- TUMS Ultra Strength Antacid Tablets
- Amazon Basic Care Ibuprofen

Yes I am fully aware prescription antiemetics are likely a better option than otc. However, I do not wanna go through the hassle of obtaining a prescription and heard Meclizine may work. Also, I most certainly will do the blood test for the SN I buy to make sure it's legit (though I'm pretty sure it is). How long before taking the SN should I take the antiemetics, antacid, and pain killer? And no I'm not taking 150g of SN, obviously. That's just how much of it I'm buying. I'm gonna take 20-25g since that appears to be the recommended amount.

If you buy meto from abroad you do not need a prescription from your doctor. Or you might just do an online questionnaire before ordering. It is easy to buy meto or other meds.

Timings etc can be found in stans guide to sn. Please follow it thoroughly.

You can also search for goodbye threads to se what other successfull users did.

Please follow stans guide below

Stan's Guide to SN

Sodium Nitrite (SN) Method Introduction This document has been designed to give a full understanding of SN, what it is, how it works and how to use it. It will use the most simplest way of delivering this information as many members do not have English as their first language. Therefore using...
sanctioned-suicide.net

You can also search successfull goodbye threads of people who used sn to get an idea of correct planning.

Goodbye thread (CTB tonight - in the next 5-6 hours)

Hi Everyone, I am posting my goodbye thread. I have tested my SN (from IC) using the blood test and believe it is the real deal. My things are packed, and ready to go to the chain hotel. Here is my plan: I will be wearing casual clothes. Fasting at least 8 hours before (started today, 11.30...
sanctioned-suicide.net

SN CTB tomorrow

Method: Fasted all day. Except for Toast and fruit in the afternoon. 3 metoclopramide taken today in 4 hour intervals. Tomorrow 8am take 1 metoclopramide 1pm take 1 metoclopramide and eat toast/banana Begin dry fast at. 3pm 7pm take 2 paracetamol/2 valerian pills. Prepare two SN drinks- one...
sanctioned-suicide.net

Here is also the chart to use for SN dosage.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/1657815069921-png.95344/

Reactions: Sunset764, Brokensaddle and Bartzabel666
Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
If you buy meto from abroad you do not need a prescription from your doctor. Or you might just do an online questionnaire before ordering. It is easy to buy meto or other meds.

Timings etc can be found in stans guide to sn. Please follow it thoroughly.

You can also search for goodbye threads to se what other successfull users did.

Please follow stans guide below

Stan's Guide to SN

Sodium Nitrite (SN) Method Introduction This document has been designed to give a full understanding of SN, what it is, how it works and how to use it. It will use the most simplest way of delivering this information as many members do not have English as their first language. Therefore using...
sanctioned-suicide.net

You can also search successfull goodbye threads of people who used sn to get an idea of correct planning.

Goodbye thread (CTB tonight - in the next 5-6 hours)

Hi Everyone, I am posting my goodbye thread. I have tested my SN (from IC) using the blood test and believe it is the real deal. My things are packed, and ready to go to the chain hotel. Here is my plan: I will be wearing casual clothes. Fasting at least 8 hours before (started today, 11.30...
sanctioned-suicide.net

SN CTB tomorrow

Method: Fasted all day. Except for Toast and fruit in the afternoon. 3 metoclopramide taken today in 4 hour intervals. Tomorrow 8am take 1 metoclopramide 1pm take 1 metoclopramide and eat toast/banana Begin dry fast at. 3pm 7pm take 2 paracetamol/2 valerian pills. Prepare two SN drinks- one...
sanctioned-suicide.net

Here is also the chart to use for SN dosage.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/1657815069921-png.95344/
Thanks for that SN weight chart. Last I checked I was around 167 so I'll probably go 22 g SN in 44 ml water.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Thanks for that SN weight chart. Last I checked I was around 167 so I'll probably go 22 g SN in 44 ml water.
Try and get a proper AE if possible even if you have to ait a few weeks for delivery. They should work much better thank OTC ones.

Also remember to fast, have a good location with no disturbance and if possible use something to relax you like Diazepam or Propranolol.

Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
Try and get a proper AE if possible even if you have to ait a few weeks for delivery. They should work much better thank OTC ones.

Also remember to fast, have a good location with no disturbance and if possible use something to relax you like Diazepam or Propranolol.
I was thinking of perhaps taking some sleep pills and going to sleep in my bed. Would that relax me enough? And would it not likely react negatively with the other medication you think?

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I was thinking of perhaps taking some sleep pills and going to sleep in my bed. Would that relax me enough? And would it not likely react negatively with the other medication you think?
Maybe, But it is not strong as prescription medicine. Sleeping pills should relax you and not interact with other things in your list.

I would stick to the sn plan.

But if you genuinely can not get the proper meds, do not be disappointed if it does not work using otc meds.

Good luck