• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MikUma

MikUma

certified red flag
Dec 7, 2023
So I know that there are a lot of different ways and different messages on this and threads on SaSu about what their best options are, but everyone's different. My circumstance allows me minimal things, as I still live with my grandparents, I live in Los Angeles, so there's literally no forests around us for a good drive, I don't have a license, and I don't have my hands on any firegun of any type besides for maybe a nerfgun or two. Best options are from when I was a lot younger, ideas I've been dreaming about since about 5 years ago, and just inspired and reupdated everyso often by SaSu.

Best ideas I've had so far include:
• Walking to the local suicide bridge (the iconic one from LaLa Land, it's like a 40 minute walk from me, and the highest jump nearby, even though it's such an iconic bridge), except it's really fenced off because of all of the deaths taken from it.
• OD off of meds and pills, and then drink whatever is bad (but it had to be something that I can actually get down my throat, I have a horrible gagging reflex that reveals itself whenever I taste or smell something even a little bad), and then hang myself right before the shit hits, which has to be really fast. This idea is my first idea from five years ago, but I still really like the idea anyways.
• OD, just like last time, and drink bad stuff that shouldn't be consumed (like last option), and then do the bloodchoke method in bed. I might just straight up bloodchoke, I don't wanna be vomiting on myself as I'm laying myself down in bed !

You may be thinking why not tryinf N, F, H, etc., or anything else, but again, I have no access to any cars, I don't want to risk the black market for anything, and **I don't want to scare or traumatize my grandparents, I love them so much.** I want to do it in the comfort of my home, and I'm not too keen on the idea of jumping, and walking to the bridge would take too long, I don't want to accidentally change my mind on the long trek. What do I do??

I am planning to do May, but without a CTB plan, there is no plan. It's like that Cruise line that booked for three years, that didn't even have a ship to sail with. If I don't have a method, I can't grt anywhere with the PLANNED method.. PLEASE HELP!!

TLDR: I need methods, because I'm indecicive and I have very few options.

Thank you! Have a nice day, please :)
Ilyasm, if you ever need help with anything, lmk!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
permanently tired

permanently tired

Flying too high
Nov 8, 2023
Hanging or drowning in a bathtub could be options

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Have you looked through the "Suicide Resource Compilation" thread? It's really informative, id suggest looking through there if you haven't.

Reactions: MikUma and Lost in a Dream
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You may be thinking why not tryinf N, F, H, etc., or anything else, but again, I have no access to any cars, I don't want to risk the black market for anything, and **I don't want to scare or traumatize my grandparents, I love them so much.**
You'll traumatize your grandparents anyway if you CTB.

I'm sorry with so many limitations any methods are inaccessible. You might not need a car to get F in LA? But street quality for drugs is also not the best if you don't have connections.

Reactions: Deleted member 82921 and Lost in a Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, it's cruel how we have to struggle so much to cease existing on our own terms, we really shouldn't have to suffer so much to leave this existence, I wish there's a straightforward way to just be gone.

Reactions: MikUma and voidstar