• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I will be next to a lake by the mountains - alone. Away from human beings, cars etc. Just me, the lake, mountains and ducks. I am going to do just that soon. And I want die in that environment.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Buh-bye!
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
Here. Talking with SaSu people, saying goodbye, making a treath post. I guess the same things than I'm going to do when I ctb.

hail

hail

embrace
Jan 27, 2024
run as far away from everyone as possible, the only thing that should witness my fate is the world and the world alone

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Idk, I just want die

Reactions: chronicdissosiation and Homo erectus
Shrike

Shrike

My pain isn't yours to harvest.
Feb 13, 2024
Same as most days really. Maybe go to expensive restaurants and coffee shops for all my meals, hah.

One of my old plans was along those lines. Book a hotel near a bridge, enjoy room service, chill for a bit, worrying about nothing.

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
if there was no concern to be had, or anything... i'd let people know my honest feelings towards them, the complex ones anyway. i wouldn't check what they said back, i'd just set it out there. but... that's cruel, so i won't do that here. how can it fuck the person up, knowing that from a person who's dead, who they can never talk to again? it'd mostly be romantic stuff anyway, to an ex or a friend i have romantic feelings towards. ... so many things i want to say, but for the better, i must not do so.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Traveling to all the places I've wanted to go to

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Lying in bed like I do every day. I'm too sick and exhausted to do anything else.

GroundControl

GroundControl

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Feb 3, 2024
In an ideal world, I would be able to eat sushi, and play Smash Bros with my big brothers, and they would roll me up in a blanket burrito and put me to bed like they used to. Before we grew up.

They barely talk to me now.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Need you ask?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If my plans aren't finished already, I'd try to speedrun or rush through them as best I can. Hopefully that still leaves enough time to enjoy my death before it occurs.

DecisionToLeave

DecisionToLeave

Jan 28, 2024
watch my favorite movie, maybe I will watch Mulholland Drive, I do think my life is similar to this film, just a dream mixed with sweetness but more bitterness.

RollingGiant

RollingGiant

stay cool
Jan 25, 2024
I'd like to visit all the spots around my city that I like to walk around in, and finish with the neighbourhood I grew up in. After that I'd probably try to go to bed so I die in my sleep

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Sitting at my gf's tombstone, and hope that's where I die.

R.I.P. babe.... 4/6/984 - 10/15/2015
Sitting at my gf's tombstone, and hope that's where I die.

R.I.P. babe.... 4/6/1984 - 10/15/2015

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Nothing fancy.

I'd buy several varieties of cheescake and several gallons of milkshake.

Those keep me content yet i often don't purchase them because i like to save every last penny i can

chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
probably get high as fuck and talk to my ex girlfriend one last time