• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
Being limited to a specific method because of finance or lack of accessibility is annoying. So, how would you wanna go?

• Love
Reactions: sash, Adûnâi, worthIess and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
my dream method is OD by heroin or xans. i od'd on xans once & it was amazing, literally like a dream. just conscious then gone, sheer nothingness. after that, gun. after that, train. but unfortunately the method i'm stuck w is jumping. fast & instant if u do it right, but the SI is def stronger than for other methods. what abt you?

• Love
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, chiaseedd, losing hope and 7 others
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
If I could really choose? Firing squad.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, Buildingsandcastles, shrusho and 5 others
P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
With a .357 magnum in my mouth.

• Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, FloopZee, Adûnâi and 3 others
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
Could I choose just falling asleep and passing away painlessly without realizing it's happening? I mean, that's kind of what I'm going to do, but there's still that slightest chance something could go wrong

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, Worndown, mirroredmind and 11 others
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
Firearm

• Love
Reactions: FloopZee, Adûnâi, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and 1 other person
S

StardustMonkey

Jan 18, 2024
By "want to die" do you really mean want to ctb? Because how I would really want to die is "naturally" e.g. in my sleep or something due to old age after living a long happy life and my death comes not unexpectedly.

• Love
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, Suicide Girl, sash and 6 others
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
my dream method is OD by heroin or xans. i od'd on xans once & it was amazing, literally like a dream. just conscious then gone, sheer nothingness. after that, gun. after that, train. but unfortunately the method i'm stuck w is jumping. fast & instant if u do it right, but the SI is def stronger than for other methods. what abt you?
I prefer that method. But I have to travel to a developing country like in South America. But I am afraid because I am very underweight. Don't want to be perceived as an easy target for criminals there. Because you have to go underground and to black or shady markets to find these drugs.
Also Fentanyl is also good for me. It will cause an euphoric death. It's like getting very high and happy. Experiencing the best emotions, then losing you consciousness.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, doomedtolive, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and 2 others
thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Being limited to a specific method because of finance or lack of accessibility is annoying. So, how would you wanna go?
Ideally I would want to fully hang myself, but I can't because of survival instinct. :(

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and throneofdispair03
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
I prefer that method. But I have to travel to a developing country like in South America. Because you have to go underground and to black or shady markets to find these drugs.
Also Fentanyl is also good for me. It will cause a euphoric death. It's like getting very high and happy
there's a user on here who posted some instructions on how to access the DW to order drugs like that if you're comfy w trying it.

& yes, i also wouldn't be opposed to fentanyl. but the warm, hug/love cocoon/maple syrupy feeling heroin embraces u in b4 u nod out that i've heard described from users, sounds like what i've been looking for my entire life :') sigh. if only i had access/was savvy enough to get on the DW😭

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, doomedtolive, worthIess and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
With N!

• Love
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, numbspirit, Adûnâi and 1 other person
bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
in fact, my favorite way would be with assisted death. i would be with my family and on video calls with some friends, so i would take a pill or something and everything would end.

since this will not be possible, my method is sn. alone in the room..

• Love
Reactions: coked_pigeon, JezebelDuLioncourt, Buildingsandcastles and 5 others
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
Peacefully, sleeping, tangled up in the arms of a kind and caring female friend wishing to exit earthmania and all of its pain and agony also.

Nembutal would be nice but Inert gas or Co2 is much more easily accessible and economically viable

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kasumi, Adûnâi, hairlikesno and 3 others
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I want to die by cutting but can't due to SI and being found easily.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, doomedtolive and throneofdispair03
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
I wish I could finally die, but not have it come from my own hand. That way, my loved ones cannot be angry with me and won't struggle with the infinite 'what ifs' that come with suicide. Dying unexpectedly in my sleep would be a pleasant way to go. I just want to escape the pain without guilt.

• Love
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles, TiredOfAllThis, Lostone47 and 4 others
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
Same. Best way to go. I want to not even realize that I did too much of a drug until it's too late.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, doomedtolive, worthIess and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Same. Best way to go.
100%. i think it's prob the closest to the typical 'passing away peacefully in ur sleep' dream most ppl have.
I want to not even realize that I did too much of a drug until it's too late.
w script opioids + benzos, you'll luckily never have that realization. too bad i was found before the too l8 part & will never get the chance again</3

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Adûnâi, worthIess, throneofdispair03 and 1 other person
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
OD on fentanyl. but if i were to do it with the person i loved, any method would be fine. i just want to be comforted in my last moments.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, Buildingsandcastles, Kasumi and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish to fall into an dreamless and eternal sleep, I wish for a peaceful death which is like never waking again, all I see as desirable is this existence eternally disappearing into nothingness. But ideally I'd wish to completely disappear and have my existence erased so it's like I never existed at all, I just want to be forgotten about.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kasumi, Adûnâi and doomedtolive
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wish I could die during my sleep

• Love
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, 0000000000000, Adûnâi and 3 others
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Could I choose just falling asleep and passing away painlessly without realizing it's happening? I mean, that's kind of what I'm going to do, but there's still that slightest chance something could go wrong
How are you going to do that?

• Love
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt and Adûnâi
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish I had N drink it and go to sleep never to wake up. But realistically since my accessible method is partial hanging, I wish to fall unconscious quick enough and pass with out trashing and much convulsions 🤞

• Love
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt and Adûnâi
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I would like to shoot a shotgun into my brain stem in a forest. Instant, lethal and my corpse would be helpful in some way (bugs, animals, trees etc. can use my dead body as a source of nutrition lmao).

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, doomedtolive and divinemistress36
hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
Assisted suicide ♥️

• Love
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, Buildingsandcastles, reclaimedbynature and 6 others
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
How are you going to do that?
With inert gas. I've never used a gas canister or flow regulator before, or hooked up anything like that, but I'm doing a bunch of research to make sure I can do it all correctly.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Is this a money-no-object-kind of thing?
Inert gases. Fly that dude from Estonia in, have him make my very own sarco-pod type thing or scuba-type set up in a location of my choosing.
Realistically? i';; probably still go for the scuba thing but have to DIY it.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
clonadream

clonadream

Jan 19, 2024
A few months ago I had a really vivid dream of someone shooting me in the head and me dying from that. The feeling was almost pleasurable although short. I've searched through the internet for stories about this in real life, and found that my experience was really similar to that of a guy who survived it. Apparently adrenaline rush blocks any pain until you pass out, and the immense pain only appears if you happen to survive and wake up after the adrenaline rush is gone.
That would be my perfect way to leave this world.

• Love
Reactions: shrusho, Adûnâi, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and 2 others
The Tablet

The Tablet

drawing myself to death ❀
Jul 8, 2021
definitely N! SN comes in close second though.

• Love
Reactions: numbspirit, Adûnâi, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
fourstars

fourstars

Nov 14, 2023
yknow what? i think i'd want a really cool death. like, wouldn't it would be so sick if an assassin slit your throat with a huge blade when you least expect it?
i've also always wished i could use my mind to blow my own brains out... find somewhere peaceful and beautiful and just end it like that.

• Love
Reactions: Dliena, Adûnâi, natthebrat and 2 others
doomedtolive

doomedtolive

I love so many things, but not myself
Dec 9, 2023
with a shotgun, but I don't have access to any firearms.

the dream method would be sn, but that's seemingly impossible in the US now. maybe that or some other drug like heroin overdose.
it's crazy how they take away the peaceful methods and make us resort to violent and painful ways of ctb-ing

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi and The Tablet