• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I currently watch my favorite philosophy show. This week the topic is fringe internet forums. I am at the start of the video but I think they are mostly politics related. But they already mentioned incels. One of the interviewed people was undercover part of such forums. Seemingly some neo-nazis create video games to spread their propaganda. I don't want to compare us with neo-nazis. But it made me think how a SaSu video game would look like.

Maybe a suicide or suicidality simulator. Maybe as VR game which would be like a torture simulation. (called my life).
Or maybe similar to how I played GTA 5 as teenager namely to kill myself in spectacular ways. I can remember how I jumped from very high heights to get a feeling how it is to jump. There was a little bit of adrenaline involved despite the fact it was a game. And it made me think that I might be capable of that method. However, I am not sure anymore. The feeling when I stood at a balcony in real life was different.

Or it could be a pac-man game where pro-lifers try to catch members of SaSu.
A graveyard full of human and ghost visitors? People who look like "Billie" from Hocus Pocus having chats and feeding cats. Deatheaters flying in and out being chased of by the Ring Girl. Pissed off Priests and their ilk trying to do exorcisms on humans. Humans and the dead chasing dead celebs. Skeletons having odd looking dying convos. Smells of rotting decaying bodies and maggots galore, or something...