• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I'm pretty bored right now, today was an extremely boring day so I'm curious to know how your guys' day was! I didn't do much of anything today to be honest, just some minor things. How about you guys?

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Pretty frustrating. Had a dentist appointment, kinda frustrated by how expensive some of these procedures are going to be. Also cried in front of my therapist later today and felt kinda awkward about it.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
Had a dentist appointment, kinda frustrated by how expensive some of these procedures are going to be.
I FEEL THIS SO MUCH. I had a dentist appointment a couple weeks ago. Hurt like a bitch and it was expensive to boot. It just sucks. Though, I don't think you should feel bad about crying, it's a natural emotion and I'm sure therapists are understanding of it.

• Love
Reactions: Malaria
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Though, I don't think you should feel bad about crying, it's a natural emotion and I'm sure therapists are understanding of it.
True, I just have difficulty crying in front of people sometimes, it's very hard for me to do. Especially because I usually have a tendency to shut down when I'm talking to people I'm not super close to.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
True, I just have difficulty crying in front of people sometimes, it's very hard for me to do. Especially because I usually have a tendency to shut down when I'm talking to people I'm not super close to.
I totally understand what you mean; I'm the same way too. I've bottled up all of my emotions for so long that expressing them feels weird and unnatural. I usually just bottle them up until they explode out of me in some way. I don't really feel like I have anyone I can really open to about it face-to-face, y'know?

• Love
Reactions: Malaria
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
I totally understand what you mean; I'm the same way too. I've bottled up all of my emotions for so long that expressing them feels weird and unnatural. I usually just bottle them up until they explode out of me in some way. I don't really feel like I have anyone I can really open to about it face-to-face, y'know?
Very very relatable, I know exactly what you mean.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Started spending time with someone I often have good and bad time with again. But at least we always have a good laugh if nothing. And maybe it is a good thing feeling the uncomfortable side so I can observe myself and maybe tame it.

After all, how do you grasp something if it is not there in the open.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
Started spending time with someone I often have good and bad time with again. But at least we always have a good laugh if nothing. And maybe it is a good thing feeling the uncomfortable side so I can observe myself and maybe tame it.

After all, how do you grasp something if it is not there in the open.
You make a very good point. Relationships can be tough but they're worth it in the end a lot of the time.

Reactions: R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
You make a very good point. Relationships can be tough but they're worth it in the end a lot of the time.
He is my childhood friend. We spent a lof of time together as kids when I moved to this city. Nowadays because of my condition we just play games online together sometimes and voice chat. He just has a lot of ego issues and I prefer talking to another friend instead most of the time. But maybe I should try looking at myself too and why that affects me.

Yeah I guess having someone around can be fun at least. But I am not really attached to them even being as isolated as I am. I also need a me time often after being drained by people. Just talking is enough to drain me eventually.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Just another day closer to death, it's just another day of wanting to permanently cease existing. To exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing much worse suffering at any moment and all that comforts me is the thought of not existing for all eternity.

Reactions: floralheaddress
Gossamer

Gossamer

Todos estamos untados
Sep 1, 2022
Tiresome. I took some melatonin yesterday to fall asleep after I've gotten my comeuppance but my dreams were vivid nightmares/flashbacks, and I've had to clock in at work in an exhausted, dying state. My boyfriend went to the farmers' market as he does every weekend, but he's not been very happy with my state, he is incredibly sad about this situation and I want to help him. Currently contemplating another smoke and coffee break.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
mid, just like pretty much all the other days for past couple years, just rotting away in my room. finished true detective season 3 tho

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
did a bunch of chores:
Dropped off the laundry, went to the grocery.
went home after, slept, woke up, made coffee, decided to place the left over vanilla ice cream in the coffee i made & lit a cigarette or two. Watched anime.

L

lqpbxeuh

Feb 28, 2024
Woke up. Have to piss, eat, and do normal person responsibilities but I am glued to this site. Hello

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
It was nice, I think I've finally achieved that state of calm, acceptance and total peace I experienced before my previous attempt, I just hope it's here to stay.
Awww, that's nice! I know what you mean about that feeling of inner peace, it truly is the best feeling anyone can ask for. Just complete contentment.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Are you a guy?

X

xhelx

decayed beyond recognition
Mar 1, 2024
I got my account on SS today, so I've had a great day, I'm just so happy to join this community

• Love
Reactions: 4am and Cain.Wong
C

Cain.Wong

Mar 1, 2024
I felt awful this morning when I woke up but now feeling much better. I done weekly shopping and now preparing job interview for next Thursday.

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
Meh. Wrote a bit. Tired.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
Oh okay. Cuz I heard that it was hard for guys to express and open up about their feelings
Yes, this is true. Well, it's true in a real life context more so than anything.

Reactions: sserafim
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I didn't leave the house. Trying to cope with the break-up.