demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
I am new to the forum, but i already found a method to make a ctb. So, I want to hear some recommendations for my note. Dont really want to waste my time just before ctb.

C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
I've been trying to mentally prepare my note for a couple of months now. I thought it'd be easy, but it isn't.

Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd just explain that suicide is what I wished for and make that clear, I'd explain my feelings towards existence. But I see it as something personal deciding what to write in a note, it just depends on what the individual feels is right, I see the point of a note to make sure that those left behind are less likely to be left with as many unanswered questions.

M

MadisonMoon

Oct 1, 2023
A difficult one. There is maybe 2 people I'd not want to leave with any anqush or unanswered questions...or as little as possible. Those are the hardest. Call it vindictive, pety or small-minded, there is also a couple of people I would want to somehow be left with a deep pang of guilt, to jolt their conscience into maybe finally waking up. But then, what does it matter if I'm no longer around?

As with all writing, all I can say is "Don't loose sight of your audience"

Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf and XdragonsoulX
W

Weary_Mary64

Existence is nauseating
Sep 17, 2023
I am kind of in the same situation right now. I also plan on leaving soon and want to leave a final note. Normally, I would simply explain my reasons. But in my case, nearly everyone already knows that I want to ctb and why I want to do that - this makes it a bit more difficult. Yet, I still want to leave something, some last words to the people I care for.
Then I thought: "Why not start your note exactly this way? Why don't you just tell your audience that you're in search for the right words?" To me, this seems authentic and fits my personality because I am always looking for the right words to explain my feelings as clearly as possible. Then I will probably just write down what comes to my mind and what feels right. I will think about what is important to me for others to know and what I want them to remember of me.
This is the idea I will follow. I hope this helps a little bit! :)

Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
Words are weak, let silence speak.

N

nucleosidal

Sep 28, 2023
It can be a daunting task especially if you want to put everything into words and have explanations and reasons for it all. There will never be enough explanation for the people you want to have read it though. Less words might be better, approach it like how would you word a final voicemail message instead of maybe a long letter.

TheRottingContinues

TheRottingContinues

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
Thank about why you are making the note. Are you trying to explain yourself? Are you trying to give others some closure? Are you trying to voice your final opinions/thoughts? Are you trying to detail your struggles? Those are some ideas. In essence, think about what you want to accomplish with that note, and follow through with those thoughts.

Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf and Oncologynurz123
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
i'll probably write messages for everyone in my life i've ever loved, i don't plan on being found but i plan on saying a final i love you to everyone via voice message.

S

stellaburner

May 1, 2023
I am new to the forum, but i already found a method to make a ctb. So, I want to hear some recommendations for my note. Dont really want to waste my time just before ctb.
personally, i kept mine really simple. i explained what i wanted for my funeral/burial. then i explained why i was killing myself. i tried to avoid doing it in a super deep or edgy way, i kinda just said im mentally ill, traumatized, and i don't see how it can get better. then i discussed what my family should do with some of my belongings and what legal enforcement should do about my parents and siblings.

Despondent_Fondant

Despondent_Fondant

Jul 28, 2023
Don't leave any stone unturned, You wont be able to convey anything again, so make sure that you say everything you have too. Mention the good and the terrible, for me at least, my note is the culmination based on how I see it from my perspective. People dont know how you see them, so personally, in my note, I am telling them. Don't feel pressured by anything or anyone, it's very reassuring to know (at least for me) that this is finally writing someone cant critique. Good Luck :) I believe in you!