• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Moosh_Kaboosh

Oct 17, 2023
Hi,

I didn't die via partial suspension as I had planned, and I'm looking for resources on full suspension.

JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
Full suspension and long drop are different. Full suspension refers to having your entire body suspended, and the pressure from your body weight being applied to the arteries on your neck. Long drop is when you jump with a noose around your neck from a place high enough to break the neck.

Here are some helpful resources:

I have a full suspension setup ready. I may very well take that way out myself.

• Love
Reactions: Nyxð“‚€
M

Moosh_Kaboosh

Oct 17, 2023
Full suspension and long drop are different. Full suspension refers to having your entire body suspended, and the pressure from your body weight being applied to the arteries on your neck. Long drop is when you jump with a noose around your neck from a place high enough to break the neck.

Here are some helpful resources:

I have a full suspension setup ready. I may very well take that way out myself.
Thank you

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Long drop is not very practical, but good luck.