• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
It's easy to say "tomorrow" but not tomorrow ... today! How?

sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
it's really a matter if u really 100% want to do it and if u have access to someplace where u'll be alone for a while so u don't get saved. If u have these two (and of course a good method), i don't see why u wouldn't want to do it. Maybe SI is holding u back?

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
There is no way to choose a date, at all. A person needs a trigger. When they have such trigger, its when they do it. Otherwise, SI is very hard to overcome, some may do it, but the general way is that something happens or triggers an emotional unbearable reaction that one just does it. I have been having those triggers but i have people that live with me so i dont act up. If i lived alone those triggers would have killed me and i would have been free from this place

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I've got the same problem. I wish I would just get it over with.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Sheer will power is the only way. Focusing intensely on the fact that it's going to be eternal suffering or eternal sleep. Non-existential paradise awaits. We just have to make the leap. Or the noose. Or the SN cocktail, charcoal chamber, etc., etc , etc....

Last edited:
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I can't help you, but I can tell you how I will handle it.

I am going to collect the materials and set them up in preparation so that all I'd have to do left is to die. Eventually, I will have to experience a breakdown of sorts since I'm so unstable, so I'll use the impulsiveness that comes with that to motivate me to bypass SI.

No date included, I will just do it when I am ready.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm guessing the only people who can answer that are already gone. I guess I just feel for each of us, a time will come when we know it's our time and we will just do it. It's an action at the end of the day. Either we decide in the moment to do it or- we don't.

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
with guns its easy to "edge". Just whenever you're drunk and emotional put your gun against your head and play with the trigger. I take solace in the fact I will likely accidentally delete myself by doing this within the next year.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like with questions like this, the answer is that it's always up to the individual, as people decide to ctb as they are fortunate enough to have access to a reliable method plan and they know that to permanently escape from this existence is what they wish for.

I believe many people who have access to reliable methods don't even set a date far in advance, whether to set a date or not depends on the individual, I believe many decide to leave when the time feels right for them to do so.