J

justwannadie

May 20, 2018
I plan on jumping from a very high place. But I'm having trouble figuring out how to leave the house without anyone noticing. I'm 18, so would the authorities still respond if my parents called 911? I'm in Turkey, so an 18-year-old is considered an adult. I haven't decided quite yet, but there are two very high places I'm considering and both places take an hour or two to reach. I can't just slip out of the house. I never normally leave the house on my own. My family is constantly around. I could wait until they leave the house for something... but then I have to worry about them getting back and panicking and calling the police when they find me missing. They definitely would call the police even if I was missing for 5 minutes. I never leave the house on my own. How am I supposed to pull this off?

Reactions: Caerula, the-eternal and Cyanide
Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
You're 18? You have your whole life to CTB. There is no rush. You are very young.

Reactions: Disco Biscuit
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Just slip out when they go out for something and let them call the cops. Its not like they will be able to find you anyway. Sure if you fail you"ll have to deal with the cops and parents when you get back but you have no other choice in this case. Good luck.

Reactions: Lotharius
J

justwannadie

May 20, 2018
You're 18? You have your whole life to CTB. There is no rush. You are very young.
I'd normally totally agree 18 is too young, but I have a chronic illness so I'm impatient to end it. That's the reason why.

Reactions: Tiburcio
L

Lotharius

Mar 20, 2018
Can I ask if your family has any suspicion of your intentions?

L

Lotharius

Mar 20, 2018
Does your condition make it impossible to live on your own/work?

J

justwannadie

May 20, 2018
Does your condition make it impossible to live on your own/work?
No, I could live on my own or work if I really wanted to, it'd just be harder. I'm happy living at home with my parents though and I'm thankful they do give me emotional support for my issues. But even emotional support isn't enough when life gets this hard, sadly, so I want to end it as soon as I can.

L

Lotharius

Mar 20, 2018
Well sounds like you're lucky in that regard. I left home at 18 working at a minimum wage job no college. Smartest thing I ever did though not easy, but I was also lucky to have pretty supportive parents. I'm not usually on this boat but I'm with *Samuel*. I would seperate from your family for a bit and then do it. This is my opinion though and I do not know the conditions you're specifically dealing with. I do wish you the best and welcome.

Reactions: justwannadie and FakeNews
M

Mopey

May 24, 2018
No, I could live on my own or work if I really wanted to, it'd just be harder. I'm happy living at home with my parents though and I'm thankful they do give me emotional support for my issues. But even emotional support isn't enough when life gets this hard, sadly, so I want to end it as soon as I can.

Care to share what chronic illness this is?