• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
I am a indoor technological guy, but going outside will get you started, don't necessarily have to talk to anyone if u don't want to

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone, sserafim and Linda
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Naw. Not with the right person(s). There are all kind of "fun" things that can be incorporated into sex. The only limits are the imaginations of the parties involved.
I have a lot of experience of life. (I mean a lot.) You don't need to tell me all the things that can be incorporated into sex. (This is a case of "don't try to teach your grandma to suck eggs".) Been there, done that.
I know that sex, by itself, eventually becomes rather pointless. It relieves sexual tension but that's all. Sex as part of a relationship is another matter. (But you can't sustain a serious relationship on sex alone. It doesn't work.)
I think the best advice here is the ancient greek saying παν μέτρον άριστον. It means: All things in moderation.

Reactions: divinemistress36
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
if you are home all day... what else is there to do really? i'm home all day but not really by choice. i drink a lot but i don't want to suggest that to you lol. like others have said, if you have other interests, go full in. there are many wonders in this world if you want to investigate them. i've read many of your posts so i know you have a lot of curiosity.

Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim and Linda
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I have a lot of experience of life. (I mean a lot.) You don't need to tell me all the things that can be incorporated into sex. (This is a case of "don't try to teach your grandma to suck eggs".) Been there, done that.
I know that sex, by itself, eventually becomes rather pointless. It relieves sexual tension but that's all. Sex as part of a relationship is another matter. (But you can't sustain a serious relationship on sex alone. It doesn't work.)
I think the best advice here is the ancient greek saying παν μέτρον άριστον. It means: All things in moderation.
Well, so do I. You're opinion is just that, you're opinion. Sounds like you've never found a suitable partner with whom you've had a deeper bond and a meaningful connection. I'm sorry you weren't able to profoundly experience a mutually rewarding, gratifying, and fulfilling relationship with someone on a deeper level.

Xian_ca

Xian_ca

Jul 1, 2024
I've managed to do so here's how:

-Delete ALL sociala media. doesn't matter if you use to text or whatever (tell those people to message you on Whataspp, messenger...)
-Make a list of things to do instead of being on the internet
-Take a stepback and realize hwo much impact your internet usage has on your life
-Try to keep a ''streak'' of days where you don't use internet too much
-Learn to appreciate going outside

Wishing you the best of luck <33

Reactions: sserafim
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Well, so do I. You're opinion is just that, you're opinion. Sounds like you've never found a suitable partner with whom you've had a deeper bond and a meaningful connection. I'm sorry you weren't able to profoundly experience a mutually rewarding, gratifying, and fulfilling relationship with someone on a deeper level.
My husband and I have been together for 41 years, we have had lots of sex (less now that we are older than when we were young, of course), and we are very happy together. I also had a lot of boyfriends before I met him, and had quite a 'lively' time then. I'm no amateur at this.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Idk how you feel about hiking but I find it to be relaxing and the exercise lifts your mood and makes you feel good for a while. Nature is healing, at least for me and lets you get out of the house for a while. Also reading is a good distraction for me personally

You could also try something artistic, like drawing, painting, digital art, crotcheting, etc

Reactions: Sylveon
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Idk how you feel about hiking but I find it to be relaxing and the exercise lifts your mood and makes you feel good for a while. Nature is healing, at least for me and lets you get out of the house for a while. Also reading is a good distraction for me personally

You could also try something artistic, like drawing, painting, digital art, crotcheting, etc
I agree with that, and had actually considered suggesting it. Getting into the outdoors is very good for many people, though it doesn't work for everyone.

• Love
Reactions: Beyond_Repair
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I agree with that, and had actually considered suggesting it. Getting into the outdoors is very good for many people, though it doesn't work for everyone.
I'm glad it's helpful for you too, I find it so calming and soul-soothing to be out in nature. I know that's not the case for everyone, but worth a try I'd say!

Reactions: Linda
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
i miss the pokemon go hype, i don't think we've ever come close to world peace as we did
Talk about yourself, but I had daily fights with the locals to control my gym lol. Didn't know you could despise someone so much over a ficticial team lmao.

Also, the tresspassing scandals.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: wastingpotential
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
My husband and I have been together for 41 years, we have had lots of sex (less now that we are older than when we were young, of course), and we are very happy together. I also had a lot of boyfriends before I met him, and had quite a 'lively' time then. I'm no amateur at this.
#Couplegoals

Reactions: Linda