• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

You Can Call Me Al

You Can Call Me Al

Apr 17, 2018
I know it's ironic that I just made a post about how to make my body unrecognizable/unrecoverable, but in case that's not an option, I'd like to at least try to preserve my organs so they can be donated. I've wanted this long before 7 Pounds, but unfortunately I don't have the funds for an exotic jellyfish.

Reactions: Cyanide and Caerula
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Its either one or the other mate. If you kill yourself through poison or something, they may not be able to donate your organs. And hanging may damage your lungs if you go for suffocation, same any suffocation options. If I was gonna commit suicide, I wouldnt be a donor. Plus theres the whole "organs putting a piece of your soul" into the next person. What if the next person is suddenly drawn to suicide?

Reactions: Cyanide
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
If you want your organs to be harvested, you need to die within a few minutes of access to health care professionals. The two dependable options I can see are to call an ambulance before killing yourself or to kill yourself at a hospital (maybe the parking lot?) The problem is that they will try to revive you, and that would suck if you gather to courage to die and others prevent it. I would suggest to just do it away from people to assure that you succeed and scrap the idea of organ donation. I don't know your motivation for dying, but for me, I'm not going to take a chance of interfering with my plan by making a last effort to benefit others, when I don't know if it will actually benefit others.

Reactions: Cyanide