• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hellonearth

Jul 14, 2020
Hey guys,

This will be one of my few posts here, and I hope it will be my last.

I won't go into too much detail, but it's come to my attention that my life is on the verge of crumbling, and when this happens, many members of my family are going to suffer. I want to end my life within the next 48 hours.

The whole idea of entering the void is really daunting. I get a really intense feeling of distress when I try to contemplate it; it's like my psyche can't even fathom this happening at all. But I know it's unavoidable. How should I prepare?

I think hyperventilating in the bath and then passing out is pretty painless. It saves me the trouble of finding a good support for a rope, and I don't have the time to order something on the web. But what should I do to overcome the fear of dying, or at the very least, neuter my survival instinct for long enough to carry out the act?

I've heard acohol can do the trick... but what about meditation and/or a good night's sleep? Any way to get rid of those thoughts which cling to life?

Any answers will be much appreciated

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I tried taking lots of pills before partial hanging myself but I ended up passing out too soon and wasn't able to do anything. (Just ended up in a comma for 2 days)

Alcohol seems to be better but don't overdrink.

Sorry you're in this situation.

Wish you the best and hope you can find peace,

Hugs and love

Reactions: Hellonearth
H

Hellonearth

Jul 14, 2020
I tried taking lots of pills before partial hanging myself but I ended up passing out too soon and wasn't able to do anything. (Just ended up in a comma for 2 days)
What gave you the courage to attempt this (besides alcohol)?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
What gave you the courage to attempt this (besides alcohol)?
I guess the fact of realizing that keep on living would mean only keep on suffering. I saw no point in (still) being part of this world. I was desperate.

Anyway, I hope not to fail next time.

Reactions: Hellonearth
N

neren

Jan 17, 2021
Have you looked into the mega threads and found something that appeals to you?