• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LilysAngel

LilysAngel

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
Hey guys!! I'm sorry if this is already a megathread or something- I'm rly bad with technology and super new here.

What are some things that you all find important to do prior to ctb? Notes, instructions for pets or children, will, etc?

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Welcome to SS! You decide what's important to you, whether you want to take care of unfinished business or just want to CTB without any preparation. I will personally write a note, whether it's for my parents if I'm going to CTB while they're still alive or for the person who's going to find me if they're not going to be alive, and that's it. I don't and will probably not have many things to take care of, as I live a simple life and I'm alone.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I found leaving letters was important. I wrote a will with some wishes, a general letter why i ctb and a personal letter to say sorry to my bf.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
You should write a will, get your finances in order and think about what to do with your money. Personally, if I ctb, I'm leaving my money to my mom or sister