• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
While fasting,I am having second thoughts about missing my family,whom I love very dearly.I thought of doing a trial fast(for SN) and see where it goes.I went to take a nap and I couldn't sleep a bit.My head is plagued with all sorts of thoughts.It can't be SI,since I actively stood before a speeding car,without moving and unfortunately he didn't run me over.I don't know what's happening to me.

But I don't have a choice,but to ctb.That's my only choice.

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
If you are having second thoughts it probably isn't the right time. If something is keeping you here, it's not time to go. The option to ctb will never go away, but if you ctb there is no coming back to the things you're hesitant to leave.

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
If you are having second thoughts it probably isn't the right time. If something is keeping you here, it's not time to go. The option to ctb will never go away, but if you ctb there is no coming back to the things you're hesitant to leave.
I do want to ctb but it feels like madness.Just literal insanity at its peak and a very bad headache.I ended up drinking some coffee to ease the pain.