• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I have high SI, and It might sound funny, but I am also scared of being stuck like a ghost for a while. Although I'm not religious, I used to believe in god when I was a kid, despite being a bit of a skeptic then. I had a psychotic episode a few years ago, and I thought I was dying as I was literally seeing people and things that were not there,

I'm scared of seeing a ghost or something after taking my potion, although it would likely only be a few minutes before the "lights are out". I am pretty scared since "the other side" is basically unknown.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, Praestat_Mori, Forveleth and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe in anything related to religion or afterlifes, I believe it to be all fictional invented by humans. To me ceasing to exist is something positive as I believe death to simply be the absence of everything and all that comforts me is the thought of being unaware for all eternity.

I'm tired of suffering in this undesirable existence I never would have chose in the first place and I just wish for eternal nothingness, what scares me is how this hellish existence that could potentially continue for many more decades where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. Death will happen anyway regardless of people's feelings about it, there's no escaping that, eventually no matter what this temporary, meaningless existence will be gone.

Reactions: DeathWish3301, Suicidal_manlet, cowboypants and 3 others
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
I have high SI, and It might sound funny, but I am also scared of being stuck like a ghost for a while. Although I'm not religious, I used to believe in god when I was a kid, despite being a bit of a skeptic then. I had a psychotic episode a few years ago, and I thought I was dying as I was literally seeing people and things that were not there,

I'm scared of seeing a ghost or something after taking my potion, although it would likely only be a few minutes before the "lights are out". I am pretty scared since "the other side" is basically unknown.
Try to find some DMT, 2c-b, mescaline, or LSD. For mescaline and LSD you need to take a "heroic" dose, DMT and 2c-b can be regular doses.

The effect they have on the mind is exactly the same as a near-death experience. They can offer you a "practice run" of what the death experience is like. It can be scary at first if you don't know how to "let go", but once you're there you'll find the whole experience quite pleasing.

Death isn't real, your logical mind suggests that "life" is the ON state (1) while "death" is the OFF state (0). From our experience, it's the other way around.

Sorry you're in so much pain. Be well on your journey.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
One thing helping me is using language that makes me realise I definitely won't be alive next year, for example "this is my last Easter"

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, cowboypants, chestnut and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Only when all hope is gone does the SI dissappear I believe.

Having it means the brain is holding on to the possibility of a recovery.

Reactions: Ignorant7879, Suicidal_manlet, cowboypants and 2 others
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I've been kind of lucky in that I lost a lot of relatives as a child. I was going to funerals almost yearly and, to me, death became very much a normal part of life early on. One of the things you can do is literally just spend time thinking about death and dying, not in some existential dread type of way, but thinking about the fact that it is the natural end to life and that everything dies eventually. You are going to die someday, and once you accept that fact, you realize that whether you die tomorrow or decades from now, it doesn't matter. It's going to happen either way.

Another part of it for me is the fact that I am so miserable that I just don't care anymore. Really, I'm to the point where anything that happens after death can't be worse than anything that's going on while I'm alive and, framing it this way, transitioning to death is not scary at all. It just becomes another chapter in my existence, whether that be continuation into some sort of afterlife or just ceasing to be.

There is always going to be some bit of SI there as the body naturally fights to stay alive, but the more comfortable you get thinking about death and specifically your death, the more your conscious mind will be able to override it.

Reactions: _Minsk, cowboypants, Kurai and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
How can people fear death if we are all going to die anyway?

Death is an impending inevitability not a choice .Wishing hoping won't stop it

After Death is non-existence forever. Non-existence forever is the only guarantee of: never suffering again, never any pain , no problems , no bad memories no regrets . As long as life / existence / consciousness goes on there is always the possibility of extreme suffering. So after Death we are out from that situation of being under pain about to overtake you : but they have most people not wanting that and fearing it

Last edited:
Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, cowboypants and divinemistress36
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I've been kind of lucky in that I lost a lot of relatives as a child. I was going to funerals almost yearly and, to me, death became very much a normal part of life early on. One of the things you can do is literally just spend time thinking about death and dying, not in some existential dread type of way, but thinking about the fact that it is the natural end to life and that everything dies eventually. You are going to die someday, and once you accept that fact, you realize that whether you die tomorrow or decades from now, it doesn't matter. It's going to happen either way.

Another part of it for me is the fact that I am so miserable that I just don't care anymore. Really, I'm to the point where anything that happens after death can't be worse than anything that's going on while I'm alive and, framing it this way, transitioning to death is not scary at all. It just becomes another chapter in my existence, whether that be continuation into some sort of afterlife or just ceasing to be.

There is always going to be some bit of SI there as the body naturally fights to stay alive, but the more comfortable you get thinking about death and specifically your death, the more your conscious mind will be able to override it.
I have been max to two funerals my entire life. My family has cut contacts with most people. And in the modern world we have strayed afar from this I think so much so it's hard and scary to grasp it.

Finance wise I'm sorted for a few years, so I'm not that miserable. As before But life feels very meaningless and without company it's damn lonely. Parents pushing me to get a job is another thing

Reactions: divinemistress36
anagram

anagram

Suicide: permanent solution to permanent problems
Feb 4, 2024
tense your brows, grit your teeth and empty your mind