• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

suicidalcat

suicidalcat

Jun 15, 2023
Even if I don't ctb right away I still want to know if this will work for when I decide I want to. There is a bunch of prescription meds in my home and I was wondering if I js take them all if it would work. The meds say: Auro-Venlafaxine XR 150mg, Mar-Ketorolac 10 mg, Auro-Tramadol/Acetaminophen 37.5/325 mg, and some Advil and Tylenol. This is all just random shit of my parents so I was thinking of just taking them all and maybe it would do something but I want to be sure these would all work because I don't know anything about pills

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
A very quick google search would tell you these are all OTC pain killers and/or antidepressants and none of them are even close to being lethal unless you want to die slowly of liver failure.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Don't attempt this. It's not going to work but it could endup hurting you and putting you in organ damage. ODs rarely work (2%-6% effectiveness).

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Here's info about OD:

If you are serious about ODing then you should read the PPeH.

Reactions: rozeske