• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
I have tried partial hanging quite a few times now already and I struggle to get the rope in the right spot to compress the carotid artery and the few times I did get the rope in the right spot my SI kicked in and I stopped myself.

I am thinking of getting very drunk and also taking a sedative and hyperventilating. Would this work? What are the best sedatives that I can easily get in the UK without any prescriptions or shady websites.

I have also heard of some people successfully passing out while partial hanging but they still woke up because their unconscious body moved. How can I avoid this? I am thinking a sedative would help with this.

What sedatives do they use in hospitals?

Reactions: Deleted member 82921
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have you looked at this thread?

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
Have you looked at this thread?

I have tried doing it exactly like that before but it didn't work for me, it just felt like my head was going to explode. I think the best way to do partial hanging is if you can sedate yourself while the rope is already on your neck so you can peacefully pass out and never wake up

• Hugs
Reactions: bwerner and Praestat_Mori