• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
So this ain't a question about recovery. I know that isn't possible for me anymore. I know I'll ctb. The thing is I need to make it a few more days or weeks for my family. But there's nothing nothing to do for me! I spent this whole day in this forum! I can't play video games anymore. Can't watch tv even though that's was my passion as stupid as it sounds. I can't go out. Can't skateboard. Can't do anything because wir all reminds me of my past or reminds me of how jealous I am of the tv characters or this or that or this or that! There's nothing for me to do. How can I make it a few more days?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and dggtscccvfd
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Time will pass no matter what but of course I understand that it really can be so dreadful and torturous feeling trapped in this existence. I see sleeping as the best way to pass the time as it's the closest to not existing but I'm never able to sleep for long enough. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: ZoloftSüchtig and ijustwishtodie
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
Time will pass no matter what but of course I understand that it really can be so dreadful and torturous feeling trapped in this existence. I see sleeping as the best way to pass the time as it's the closest to not existing but I'm never able to sleep for long enough. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.
Yeah sleeping is what I do plenty as well. In my last sleep I dreamed I was my favourite tv character it was an amazing dream (:

S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
So this ain't a question about recovery. I know that isn't possible for me anymore. I know I'll ctb. The thing is I need to make it a few more days or weeks for my family. But there's nothing nothing to do for me! I spent this whole day in this forum! I can't play video games anymore. Can't watch tv even though that's was my passion as stupid as it sounds. I can't go out. Can't skateboard. Can't do anything because wir all reminds me of my past or reminds me of how jealous I am of the tv characters or this or that or this or that! There's nothing for me to do. How can I make it a few more days?
Im waiting a dreadful 2 weeks my recovery is also not possible. I'm just trying to find a peace of mind which is impossible in the suffering. Tv shows also remind me of my past. I guess weed and alcohol can help numb and pass time

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and ZoloftSüchtig
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
Im waiting a dreadful 2 weeks my recovery is also not possible. I'm just trying to find a peace of mind which is impossible in the suffering. Tv shows also remind me of my past. I guess weed and alcohol can help numb and pass time
Weed also reminds me of my past and I'm too afraid to have another bad trip though maybe the bad trip would help me to ctb. Alcohol, I've never gotten drunk alone. Maybe I should try maybe it would ease the pain a bit idk. But I can't just continue to spent 24/7 on this site