L

lonelymess

Aug 31, 2019
No matter what I do my legs move when I'm trying partial. I don't have the guts to jump to full suspension because I am terrified of it suffocating me slowly. Is there any way you could take a bunch of Trazodone and Clonazapem and drink some whiskey while In the noose and possibly pass out or fall asleep. I feel like such a coward but my survival instincts just won't let me give up but every day all I do is obsess about it and hate my life because it is ruined beyond repair. Please someone help me. My life is torture and now I feel like a coward.
I don't know about that, would like to know too. I don't think you're a coward btw, it's only natural

Reactions: Rheaz
Rheaz

Rheaz

Sep 12, 2019
I don't know about that, would like to know too. I don't think you're a coward btw, it's only natural
Thank you for saying that. It really gets me down that I can't just hang there. My feet automatically try to stand without even thinking sometimes. I hope someone on here will know about the medication mix.

• Hugs
Reactions: lonelymess
Erin Inari

Erin Inari

Sep 9, 2019
Hey, anyone know how close you are to loosing consciousness when your legs give out underneath you? Doing partial and have been getting to that point a few times but don't want to continue any farther for the moment until I am actually ready to CTB.

Reactions: Hotsackage
Erin Inari

Erin Inari

Sep 9, 2019
Unfortunately I won't be able to try to CTB tomorrow. My folks will still be home so I won't have the opportunity to leave the house and risk the possibility of being caught (and being sent to the hospital, Again) as well as I still need to try to get the process down on the first go so when I do go and do it I can do it quickly. So I guess i'll still be here for a while longer at least until another opportunity presents itself

Edit: it only took 3 times for me to get it down tonight so I'm getting better

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lonelymess
MakyMy

MakyMy

Jun 21, 2019
Im reading an article about a hanged girl on a headphone cord. Two days ago. I try X months several types of ropes and straps. WTF?

Tell me please.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and woxihuanni
T

tuto170

Student
Jul 1, 2019
Im practising partial hanging and i see almost impossible to do. I have a good rope and tried many positions. The only way to ctb is full suspension. there are way too many failed attempts due to partial hanging

Reactions: Hotsackage
weeks of the day

weeks of the day

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥?
Apr 1, 2019
Im practising partial hanging and i see almost impossible to do. I have a good rope and tried many positions. The only way to ctb is full suspension. there are way too many failed attempts due to partial hanging

In quite a few successful hangings, the person has their feet touching the ground. So it's possible, and a useful method for people that don't have access to proper equipment or an area to do full suspension. I'm wondering, what position have you made the most success in so far? People in this thread have managed to lose unconsciousness (but not die because of the ligature breaking, being found, etc) using this method, so you might be doing something wrong.

R

Revan16

Aug 30, 2019
Maybe check this out, seems like a pretty effective way..

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/post-412991

Wyntergirl

Wyntergirl

Aug 22, 2019
What's a good rope or other material to use? I've heard softer material work better. Amazon links would be helpful
I
Maybe check this out, seems like a pretty effective way..

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/post-412991
tried that method but the pads didn't hit the carotid arteries or make me dizzy, they just gave me the exploding head feeling. I dunno, maybe I just need smaller pads

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
What's a good rope or other material to use? I've heard softer material work better. Amazon links would be helpful
I

tried that method but the pads didn't hit the carotid arteries or make me dizzy, they just gave me the exploding head feeling. I dunno, maybe I just need smaller pads
5/8 inch double braided dock line. Soft, supple, manageable and strong.

Reactions: thundersnail and Wyntergirl
Femmeboifailure

Femmeboifailure

Sep 9, 2019
Can someone share some good links for finding carotid artery? I've done my own research but still no luck.

FighterOfTheNightman

FighterOfTheNightman

All Singing All Dancing Crap of the Earth
Jun 28, 2019
I ended up going to the psych ward after walking like 5 miles to an abandoned house I knew of and sitting there with the noose around my neck, above an old garage.. I couldn't bring myself to push off the side..

I went to the hospital, I talked to a friend and she drove me.. but now I'm out, I got bipolar meds, all the same problems, woopdeedoo.. I am sorta sick of life. I don't wanna catch everyone by surprise but honestly the meds they gave me might give me the gumption to finish it.

They might have inadvertently given me a good med to help too..

I got Lamictal and Zyprexa.. well if I took a bunch of the Zyprexa (olanzapine) that causes respiratory depression.. been reading about 1,4-Butanediol for an hour or 2 now, GHB sounds pretty lovely.. combine these ideas with my original nitrous and a bag on my head idea.. PLUS a noose, while standing.. I have a real good chance of making myself pass out all at once.. Oh and memantine hydrochloride I already have for an NMDA antagonist.

I mean, survival instinct only goes so far. I think if I can get fucked up enough to just drop and get myself to a hotel or somewhere I won't have someone I know find me, that could work. I should get my last check from the last job I worked soon.

Going through the motions with the mental health shit.. I might not go to jail over my DUI like I thought but I am sick of the world.. Honestly..

I am tired of wondering what, if anything, is on the other side. I don't look forward to aging or my future, only potential entertainment.. like Rick and Morty season 4, stupid shit like that keeps me alive.. I lack purpose. I don't feel like finding a new one at 35 with 2 DUIs due to mental health issues.. mom dead at 62 from the flu.. gram died the month before her.. I am just tired.

I don't really wanna be around anymore.

I am gonna be Mr Brave Face on social media I think.. then just sorta be gone one day. If I order the 1,4-Butanediol I'll post more. I'll see what money I get.. I should get enough for a cheap hotel room, enough 1,4-Butanediol, maybe a little vodka, memantine in me, take too many olanzapine, then I'd just be reeling already with the noose around my neck and take a hit of nitrous.. hopefully it'd be like virtually painless.. like you didn't even do it..

The hardest part is the actually doing it part. I mean I sat in that house with the noose attached to a beam, where the floor to the old garage below was broken out, and I couldn't hop off the side. I was like "who would find me?" and I really wish life was just less cruel.. but I think it will keep playing it's jokes and tricks on me..

I will see how I feel later.

Right now, I think if I had all those supplies, I'd go through with it.

I got memantine. I got a rope or sheet.. I can tie a slipknot.. alcohol is easy to get.. really a sedative like GHB (1,4-B is a prodrug for GHB) can cause a rapid loss of consciousness on it's own.. can't imagine with a dissociative and maybe some alcohol.. and then a thienobenzodiazepine they happened to give me like olanzapine on top.. I might even just be able to die from an overdose if I were lucky but I don't wanna wake up with breathing tubes and shit..

God this is shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios, intheend, MercuryAce and 1 other person
H

HawkeyePierce

Sep 9, 2018
Here i go. Im nervous. I know it hasn't worked for so many people, but im giving it a try.

Ill try to update if im around in a couple days.

• Hugs
Reactions: harlope and BPD_LE
C

clevernickname

Sep 19, 2019
Anyone know of how to pad the neck in a more comfortable way but still allow the partial hanging to be efficient the rope kinda hurts

FighterOfTheNightman

FighterOfTheNightman

All Singing All Dancing Crap of the Earth
Jun 28, 2019
I am considering the idea of 1,4-Butanediol in combination with a ligature while standing.. if I took enough I should pass out.. so long as I am dedicated to the idea it should be easier that way.. Maybe when I'm feeling really swimmy take a big balloon of nitrous and put a bag over my head and I imagine that would knock someone out with GHB in the system..

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I would take a small benzo OD then do it but I worry that once I start slipping out of consciousness Ill instinctively get my head out of the noose and my parents will find me sprawled up on the floor and very much alive ;____;

Wyntergirl

Wyntergirl

Aug 22, 2019
So I have the double braided dock line but every time I test it I feel like I'm triggering the gag reflex. Am I doing something wrong? What would be good padding to use because I feel like my fleece headband around my neck is not gonna cut it

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I experimented with hanging but never could really do it. The main obstacle for me is that the setup (rope around the bar in my wardrobe) requires me to fall, to not have my legs touching the ground. I've lived with shitty knees all my life so I've learned to fear falling like the plague. Kneeling is out of the question, it hurts to kneel for me, and a pillow underneath is just annoyingly slippery.

How about I press down on the arteries myself with my hands and then fall when I pass out? Wouldn't that work? I have tried hyperventilating but that never worked for me.

Last edited:
X

xxemzeynn

Sep 29, 2019
Hi. Can you suggest a good rope? Would this be fine? I am kinda overweight so I might get a 20mm rope. Still havent decided if I should go full or partial. I dont wanna be decapitated or break my neck before I pass out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190930_041218_com.shopee.ph.jpg
    Screenshot_20190930_041218_com.shopee.ph.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 105
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
This is risky. If it doesn't work, you'll regain consciousness, possibly with some symptoms from the attempt.
That's a risk of hanging in general, isn't it not? I don't see how it couldn't work, unless the rope doesn't tighten enough. That's the only risk I see: the rope not being tight enough around your neck after the fall because you had no idea how tight it would be because you didn't black out from the rope.

If you only pass out from your own hands pressing the arteries and regain consciousness, I don't see what symptoms you could have besides a headache.

R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
That's a risk of hanging in general, isn't it not? I don't see how it couldn't work, unless the rope doesn't tighten enough. That's the only risk I see: the rope not being tight enough around your neck after the fall because you had no idea how tight it would be because you didn't black out from the rope.

If you only pass out from your own hands pressing the arteries and regain consciousness, I don't see what symptoms you could have besides a headache.
My point is the suicider wants to be sure the setup works, rather than incuding unconsciousness and hoping the rest is being taken care of by itself. Apparently, a lot of people struggle with this.

Regarding the symptoms, just make a web search for strangulation symptoms.

Reactions: thundersnail
G

Godofdeathftw

Every ounce of suffering is because of life
Jul 8, 2019
How do you tie the rope to the anchor point?

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
How do you tie the rope to the anchor point?
Clove hitch knot is what I used in my trial runs. It worked fine.

Reactions: Godofdeathftw
L

landlord_pp

Sep 16, 2019
I've read only the half of the thread, so I apologise if some of my concerns have been already mentioned. Thus, I'm planning on partial suspension with my feet touching the ground. Fortunately, I have the horizontal bar for pull-ups, pretty secure I guess, and a decent rope. Here are the attachemnets
2019 10 01 19 18 08 View attachment 16792
It's probably not well seen from that perspective--when I stay under the bar, I can reach the bar with my fingers(with hand raised). What worries me is that I'm not quite sure whether should I stand on tiptoe or somehow differently. Another thing is that because I'm rather tall(182 cm), the noose will be very close to the bar and therefore after adjustment the overall length of the rope will be small as well.
You can judge approximately the distance. Is that ok?
2019 10 01 19 38 36
*the noose on the anchor point is not tied, that's only for photo.
What is more, the slipknot is adviced, however, it doesn't tighten when the pressure is applied, I have to fasten the noose by my own. Coorect me please if I'm doing something worng. Finally, how to pass out quickly, should I just look down or lean forward a bit? I'll continue exploring the thread as well.
Thank you in advance for your replies.

toxicfox

toxicfox

Can’t run with foxes AND hunt with the wolves
Sep 30, 2019
Thought I'd post. If your windpipe is being restricted try two knots in the front like shown, it'll put more of your body weight directly to your arteries. Do not space them too far out and don't use a material that can stretch. It's just on either side of your windpipe feel where your artery is and put a thick knot there. Or put a hollowed out sphere of some kind on either side, or put something that can put a lot of pressure on the arteries and tuck it between the rope and your skin. Whatever works play around with it BE687DCB 70B4 4CDA AA3B 6E080DD6B8D4

Last edited:
Reactions: Mordrea and Xenomorph
X

xxemzeynn

Sep 29, 2019
I practiced partial hanging earlier. Never imagined that it was easy. I used a cotton fabric and tied it on a metal bar. No pain at all. You can do it by leaning forward. I feel the sudden rush on my face and I felt numb. I think it will only take a few seconds to pass out. All you need is to do it with all your guts to fight SI. If only I feel a little bit more braver I couldve done it in one go.

Reactions: Vienrose and Astral316
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Fore some reason people have been recommending the knot at the back of the head with the rope above the larynx. The opposite seems much better: knot at the front. This setup is much more comfortable. The rope tends to slide a bit when there is padding, but I've been using a hand towel. Perhaps a hoodie would be better. I'll keep testing when I get the chance.

I'm still torn between partial hanging and SN. I have my meto on it's way, should be here soon.

Reactions: Astral316
RitaM

RitaM

Mountaineer
Aug 26, 2018
Quick Q:

If I do partial suspension by standing and leaning forward (like the woman in the ratchet video), what happens if I fall backwards when I pass out? The pressure will be taken from my neck so presumably I will then wake up? How likely is it I would fall backwards?

Reactions: landlord_pp