• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sorararara

sorararara

he/they
Feb 12, 2023
I've always been a super anxious person with very little confidence. Even if I'm guaranteed to get something right, I still get scared that I'll somehow get it wrong.
For example, I could read over a study guide, memorize everything perfectly, but still be scared I'll miss every question the test. I know this isn't uncommon, so I'm trying to see if someone can give me some advice :,)

I plan to CTB pretty soon (partial hanging, most likely) and I'm so scared of failing. I'm scared of having to go to my sad, grieving friends and telling them that I didn't actually die. I'm scared of the way my family will be more protective afterwards, making it harder to attempt again. I'm scared of the fact that I'll probably end up whining about the failed attempt to this forum, lol. The list goes on.

Thanks for reading!! ^^;

• Hugs
Reactions: Mateira, LoiteringClouds, Unknown21 and 5 others
imahauntu

imahauntu

Jun 7, 2024
Well seems in your case a failed attempt is a nuisance, nothing more. That's ok. Who knows with partial hanging.
I didn't prepare and i knew maybe CTB would be inevitable. Now it's too late for a decent way out like SN, can't get from where i reside, no time for outter orders. Bought a rope and have lone time during night. If i fail it means psych ward even if no damage and that's not a choice. What i fear most is not findong the carothid artery i know some can't.