• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

randomsomeonein

Oct 7, 2023
Hi,
I have nitrogen Cylinder but I still want to go by nembutal. Is there anyone who was successfully able to buy nembutal in India? How and where can I get one?

Any inputs are appreciated

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Hi,
I have nitrogen Cylinder but I still want to go by nembutal. Is there anyone who was successfully able to buy nembutal in India? How and where can I get one?

There is no N in India afaik. Only countries that still have it are Peru Columbia and Mexico

Reactions: divinemistress36
C

Cheffo

Sep 23, 2023
There is no N in India afaik. Only countries that still have it are Peru Columbia and Mexico
That's not true. I mean, it's less strictly controlled there in some places, but in the US it's used to euthanize pets. My friend said it's in Nigeria.
If I person has a good friend or relative in different countries, perhaps they can check. I think connections can help. It seems someone needs to be friends with a vet or is a vet, or knows of a vet, or area of the country, where a deal can be made. Basically it's supposed to put down a large animal, horse, large dog. You have to have a legitimate reason, an animal to put down. Maybe bring a picture.

I wonder if people have checked Laos, Cambodia, Panama, Sierra Lion, Eastern Europe, etc. So not really disagreeing, but if people find new places, great. Like I said it is in the US for vets but they are very careful keeping track. It's hysterical here but other places may be easier.

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
If you have some money to throw around and alot of trust on luck... I saw few ads on indi**art. Though knowing our country... It will be some sort of scam.
Hi,

I don't think we Indian gets to have luxury of such mediums. Though admittedly we do have SN... One might as well make use of it.