H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Sodium nitrite has been restricted slowly on ebay and amazon. You will now need to find shops on the open net.. Heres how.
What you need:
Ublock origin for ads. https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki
At least 20 usd in electronic money.
This guide assumes google isn''t blocked in your country (china)

1. go to google search for : Sodium nitrite
  2. Go to the SHOPPING TAB.
  3. MOST vendors hide real prices behind "shipping" costs. Click on the TITLE for find those out.
For example, loudwolf is THE CHEAPEST sn brand, as of now.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Sick Boy and Lifeisatrap
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
this is a new account, be aware of scams

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: Redrock, Seine12, Egddios and 5 others
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Deleted my post; it was low value.

Last edited:
Reactions: fisil
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Is sn really being restricted or just fear mongering?

Reactions: Jen Erik, Lifeisatrap, Jessica- and 1 other person
Vivian

Vivian

Mar 6, 2019
@snowman626 That's what I want to know as well. If governments got wind of this, they would probably restrict sodium nitrite.

Last edited:
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
@Jessica- Same!

With both Amazon and eBay being listed companies, they are both heavily regulated. If they were found to be selling illegal stuff, their stock price would tank or even get a suspension of trading. I would think that the fact that they continue to sell SN is a sign that it is not really being restricted as they can easily remove the listings to avoid massive disruption to their businesses.

Reactions: Seine12, snowman626 and Vivian
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
With both Amazon and eBay being listed companies, they are both heavily regulated. If they were found to be selling illegal stuff, their stock price would tank or even get a suspension of trading. I would think that the fact that they continue to sell SN is a sign that it is not really being restricted as they can easily remove the listings to avoid massive disruption to their businesses.
Definitely not a global choice. I'd imagine APC simply saw a pattern and perhaps could relate somehow the sales to the forum and they decided to stop it.

Actually I'm sure they saw the analytics which shows how many people come from here.

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Definitely not a global choice. I'd imagine APC simply saw a pattern and perhaps could relate somehow the sales to the forum and they decided to stop it.

Actually I'm sure they saw the analytics which shows how many people come from here.
They still sell it. I don't know what peopme taking about...

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019

Im guessing since it was the place to go to buy SN they must have had a massive spike in sales and did what any other company would to protect them from a lawsuit or something:

stop selling it or restrict it

Guys we have to remember that SN is cheap ,not like they were making a fortune out of it...

Reactions: Redrock