• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
I don't have a set date (hopefully by Christmas or new year's, I'm not seeing another new year) but every time I think about it i get this full feeling in my chest, like excitement or something I can't describe it, id say 95% of that and 5% dread for whoever finds me from my family

Upvote 0
Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
Sleepy. Sad. Wanting to hold onto the things that make life so pretty but knowing my hands are covered in oil. Just wanting it to be ovee but feeling like i can nevee get enough bunny snuggles or video games with loved ones. I think- when i finally try again? It will be like laying down and being cradled by death. Heavy nothingness

Upvote 0
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Kind of resigned. Unforeseen complications have delayed my plans, but I am certain that I will be dying by my own hand within this year.

Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt
Upvote 0
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Burdened by the planning stage. It feels like I have a whole wedding to plan before taking such an emotionally heavy step for myself. Makes me want to 'elope' sooner just to avoid doing all that.

Then I feel some regret for things I wanted to do, but had to admit I couldn't.

And I often think about everyone in a similar situation, how we share the same nightmare and how great it would be if nothing existed instead.

It really sucked that I was born (don't have kids people).

Black And White Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

Upvote 0