• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

End_Game

End_Game

Alone, Burden, Unwanted
Dec 13, 2019
What's a fast way to take myself out. I have a hard time finding a gun. I'm in NYC and I don't wanna deal with shady people who might do the job for me. I'd like to go out on my terms. I don't wanna poison myself. I don't wanna have time to think about it. When wanting to end it, I don't wanna have time to regret it. This gotta be fast. I'm not gonna use it now. I just need to know it's there. Like Brian in that family guy episode. I'm 27, I'm gonna do it in about 10 to 15 years. I've been planning this for 6 to 7 years. This is how it ends for me. But anyway yeah, how do I end it fast FAST!

All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
What's a fast way to take myself out. I have a hard time finding a gun. I'm in NYC and I don't wanna deal with shady people who might do the job for me. I'd like to go out on my terms. I don't wanna poison myself. I don't wanna have time to think about it. When wanting to end it, I don't wanna have time to regret it. This gotta be fast. I'm not gonna use it now. I just need to know it's there. Like Brian in that family guy episode. I'm 27, I'm gonna do it in about 10 to 15 years. I've been planning this for 6 to 7 years. This is how it ends for me. But anyway yeah, how do I end it fast FAST!
You've been on SS for almost a year and you are asking this?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Sorry, this just feels weird. You've been planning it for 6-7 years already, you've been on the forum for a year, you're not going to act for another 10-25 years. Just...a lot of cognitive dissonance from the post. Not sure what you're really seeking because you're not being direct about it, just kind of meandering around and the path doesn't make any kind of logical sense. :/

You've got plenty of time to figure it out, and there's abundant information on the forum if you choose to read the resources and everyday threads. If there's something else you're seeking, something specific, it would help if you'd say.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
It's good to see none of us fell for the trap of telling someone how to kill themselves which could be screenshotted.
I'm not saying the OP is necessarily a troll. Just saying that i'm glad to see we are smart enough not to do that.

Last edited:
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
There is a resource section that is available to everyone. There is a search bar. There is also google. I don't understand why your asking this question.

like you want to wait over 10 years so why look for a method now... in 10 years a lot changes.

so many flags

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I have a feeling it was a typo, maybe he meant wants to do it in 10 to 15 days, after having planned it for 6 to 7 years. Doesn't that make most sense? Especially since he wants it fast

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
Jumping seems fast...don't know if it's reliable tho.

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I'm sorry but we can't really recommend a way to do it. As others have said it's best you take a gander at the resources, research and make a decision for yourself.

I'm also sorry that you're feeling the way you do.

Just incase you don't know where to find it

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Suicide is an IQ test. If you can't find the resource thread, then you're just not eligible for this transformative experience.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I have a feeling it was a typo, maybe he meant wants to do it in 10 to 15 days, after having planned it for 6 to 7 years. Doesn't that make most sense? Especially since he wants it fast

I think he meant years, though he seems to have moved it up:

No, I'm going to do it when I'm old. So I can prove to myself that life is a waste. I'm 27 now. I will do it in my 40s or 50s. I will never see 60. Sure, that can change if I can find someone to love, but that's not gonna happen and I wanna see if life proves me right.

And this kind of post just seems to be his thing. *shrug* He posted another thread like this in July, also got the resource compilation recommendation, and didn't really interact on the thread.

I feel like the best time for me to catch the bus (as they say) is when I'm hyperventilating. You know when you're having a psychotic break trying to talk yourself into doing it, but you don't have a method on hand and you're not ready to do it at that time? Then after a few minutes, you stop having your mental break down. I need my death to be quick, While I'm in the mental breakdown. What is the fastest way other than a gun?

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
It's good to see none of us fell for the trap of telling someone how to kill themselves which could be screenshotted.
I'm not saying the OP is necessarily a troll. Just saying that i'm glad to see we are smart enough not to do that.
Huh? What if those someone actually fell for the trap

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I think the OP could be a fixer trying to bait us

Reactions: _Kaira_
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Your post title SCREAMS urgency! Then you tell us you're planning to do it in 10 - 15 years...
Why don't you ask again in 10 - 15 years time, when it'll be really URGENT!
In the meantime, you could even do some research and come up with a plan of your own.
Hope this helps :)