• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

realpenul

realpenul

May 9, 2023
I've been reading about the night night method as well as partial suspension hanging. I get the idea is to block off blood flow to the brain by compressing the carotid arteries. In the partial suspension mega thread it says that one should be able to make themselves pass out in like 5 seconds if they get it right. I've been trying for forever, and I'll get the dizziness and my hearing will start to go, but it never gets any worse than that. I was hoping someone has a more detailed step by step way of figuring out where exactly to put pressure? Like what exactly am I feeling for besides a pulse, where should i put my hands, etc.

warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Traveller, beyond this marker lies midworld
Mar 22, 2023
Sn is my first choice and partial as a backup but before I knew about sn ph was my primary. It took me quite awhile to find the sweet spot just keep trying

• Hmph!
Reactions: 0000

May 6, 2023
Sn is my first choice and partial as a backup but before I knew about sn ph was my primary. It took me quite awhile to find the sweet spot just keep trying
are you fucking serious?? keep trying??! they could get brain permanent brain damage if they fuck up

warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Traveller, beyond this marker lies midworld
Mar 22, 2023
are you fucking serious?? keep trying??! they could get brain permanent brain damage if they fuck up
"Keep trying" as is in trying to find the carotid artery to black out via the sweet spot and you can do this WITHOUT the rope.. if you read the method threads and links, they suggest this as well BEFORE actually putting the noose on for the attempt.. Just trying to help op. And btw any method to ctb comes with associated risk of brain damage or worse.. so calm your titties.

May 6, 2023
"Keep trying" as is in trying to find the carotid artery to black out via the sweet spot and you can do this WITHOUT the rope.. if you read the method threads and links, they suggest this as well BEFORE actually putting the noose on for the attempt.. Just trying to help op. And btw any method to ctb comes with associated risk of brain damage or worse.. so calm your titties.
even though all methods have risks, It doesn't mean adding onto them is fine. and you didn't say a thing about not using a rope even though clearly op didn't read any threads or links since they're asking.