• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nothing87

Nothing87

Goodbye for now
Jun 5, 2024
I can't eat well anymore and insecurities is also the reason that I ate a little. I just hate it when people always call my face fat and then says negative things to me, so I eat food as little as possible or starve myself to not get fat.

• Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Having a fat face isn't a bad thing. Chubby faces look younger, cuter, and age better. Either way, people are always going to be judgemental. You could be the most person I'm the world and you would still have people saying negative things about your appearance. It's all meaningless at the end of the day.

• Love
Reactions: Nothing87 and Artemisia
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i personally have a different cause but i find having snacks instead of meals (or small meals) makes it a little easier. then its just a couple bites at a time you have to worry about

Reactions: Nothing87 and ferrie
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
if you ever find out, let me know please

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I agree with Life and Death, eating more small snacks is a lot easier than a few big meals. I also have to supplement a lot through what I'm drinking since I don't get enough nutrients through food. I drink a lot of electrolyte waters, probiotic yogurts, and kombucha & I've felt a lot healthier since I started doing that. My psych did recommend a dietician at my last appointment though

• Informative
Reactions: Nothing87 and toms_space_station
toms_space_station

toms_space_station

"Alien Observer"
Jul 22, 2020
would like to add that, if it's possible and if your situation permits, having adequate amount of protein in your snacks can help for two reasons:
1. protein is satiating (helps you feel less hungry over time) and
2. typically less dense in calories

meat: chicken, fish, turkey, shrimp, etc
vegetarian: eggs, dairy (yogurt & milk), etc
vegan: oats, seeds, nuts, beans (chickpeas, lentils), vegan protein powder for shakes, etc

• Informative
Reactions: Nothing87