• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AndroidAmongHumans

AndroidAmongHumans

Full Bodily Autonomy is non-negotiable
Apr 27, 2023
My biggest fear around killing myself is about my body potentially being found. I don't want my friends to see it because I don't want to cause them more grief or trauma upon walking in to see that, and I sure as hell don't want my parents to find it because they've already controlled and abused so much of my life, and I'm not letting them have a chance to do anything with my body after death if I can make it possible. I want my body to naturally decompose, never to be found and used against me ever again. I don't want my friends to have to bury me, I don't want my mom who lorded control over me to grope me for years to have one second more controlling what happens to my body, I don't want my family controlling my burial and eulogy with their completely bullshit worldviews, and I sure as hell I don't want some random pundits using my body and death as another stepping stone to argue that queer people are insane in principle. In death my body and existence will, ideally, finally for once be my own and only my own.

The problem is that my circumstances make me incredibly traceable if I do decide to do it. I live in a pretty densely populated area in the east coast of the US (a suburb but it's close enough to two major cities to have a large population), so I can't wander off into a park or forest and expect not to be found within a few hours, and I'm currently living in an apartment so if I kill myself at home I'll be found at least within a few days as the neighbors start smelling everything. I also have a dad who's tracked me pretty intensely before, as for context he's tracked my location several times a day using my bank accounts up until I was 19, and he's used other methods of tracking me online and via my devices when I've gone no contact for a few months before. He also has a pretty extensive background in this, as he's done some role in intelligence work in digital tracking in US homeland security (I'm not sure of the specifics because growing up there were always parts of his job he couldn't talk about at home); doing this successfully and ultimately not being found means beating any method of tracking that the US government has at it's disposal as far as I can tell. I can't count on driving myself out to a remote location working, as car license plates are incredibly traceable with roadside cameras, and I can't count on public transportation working because the train stations and trains are all rigged up with CCTV like crazy. But I can't even stay within a 150 mile radius and not be found within a few days due to sheer population density and the omnipresence of cameras and security infrastructure in those areas, so I need some method of transportation out to a remote place which can't be tracked. I initially thought of renting a sailboat and going straight out to sea and jumping into the ocean, but when I tried to plan that all of the available sailboat rentals come with a captain if not a full staff crew, so I wouldn't exactly be alone and untraceable. Does anyone have any advice and thoughts on this?

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
I think this is why I'm trying to plan doing it overseas in another country. Assuming you cleared your possessions and paid off debts etc., if you somehow open a credit card when you go overseas and do it there, it would be untraceable, I would hope - enough so that after you're gone whatever happens, you don't have to think about it. Or find a place that uses cash :) I'm hoping others have ideas but really like this and thinking about this. I have one family member who contacts me but nobody else so i've been rehearsing this my whole life anyway

• Informative
Reactions: OCDsufferer
Upvote 0
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I was going to say rent a car and drive deep into public lands, but as I read on the problem is really your dad. You're not a minor, tracking you like this is illegal and a violation of your autonomy. The things I can think of are pretty complicated but I'll write them anyway. My method of not having my body found is to ctb deep into public lands. People go missing there for weeks or longer. But you would need an excuse to be there in the first place like moving to attend school.

Upvote 0