• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Since all i do now is waiting for the inevitable, rotting away with distractions, cbt is just a matter of time. It would be much better though, to do it of my own volition, rather than a last resort when I'll run out of money. So I've been thinking on how to force my retard brain to just go up and do it.

I had tried some ideas in the past like throwing away/destroying everything i own and pissing people off, so there would be nothing and no one to come back to, but that didn't work out. My other idea was go to a therapist or something since these people always make me feel like shit, but this method too unreliable. When my last therapist dumped me it wasn't enough of a motivational boost. And all the worst pieces of shit that would be an obvious choice in the firsrt place already refused to work with me, so they're out of question too.

So any similar ideas to speed up the process? I know, that I'll eventually cbt anyway, but I'd like to do it like a human.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
for me I think I need to be in an especially terrible place to get me over SI. Maybe just get resources ready for when that happens? It's bound to happen eventually…

Reactions: hikikomorizombie