• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I recently bought I phone and don't understand much of it's functions, i am using opera browser to access this website, I ll be uninstalling it before I ctb, do I also have to do something else as I don't want my family find about this website or know about my suicide. This phone is expensive so I will be leaving it at my apartment so my family can use it or sell it.
I can't format it as it has got my photos etc, I am unable to transfer the photos to my laptop as it is not apple product and it seemed to complicated.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
your internet service or mobile network providers keep records of every website you visit, your ISP can still see your browsing history even if you delete it from your device or use incognito mode. Deleting your browsing history only removes it from your device, not from your ISP's records. This applies to both traditional ISPs and mobile data providers

P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
W
your internet service or mobile network providers keep records of every website you visit, your ISP can still see your browsing history even if you delete it from your device or use incognito mode. Deleting your browsing history only removes it from your device, not from your ISP's records. This applies to both traditional ISPs and mobile data providers
Will the isp tell my family or police if the investigate?

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Will the isp tell my family or police if the investigate?
If it's homicide or suicide there's a good chance they will to help determine the circumstances that led to your death.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

So what's the best thing to do mate?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
use a virtual private network (vpn) or only tor browser

But whats the point? Only for them dont know that you a user of SS? Let them know that people are suffering and searching for painless ways to leave.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
But whats the point? Only for them dont know that you a user of SS? Let them know that people are suffering and searching for painless ways to leave.
exactly to hide your search history you answer your own question

P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I do
My sister is pregnant right now, she will deliver the baby in September. I didn't want her to know right now that I have ctbed.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I do

My sister is pregnant right now, she will deliver the baby in September. I didn't want her to know right now that I have ctbed.

There won't be much of an investigation if things are clear that it was a suicide.