• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
As the title says, how the hell does one go about obtaining Morphine Sulphate tablets (instant release version)?

Sevredol is the brand name.

I really like the idea of the DDMA protocol and have everything needed apart from Morphine, of which a massive amount of 15g is required.

Wonder if you can do this method without the Morphine, as it's the Digoxin and Amitriptyline that cause death via cardiac switch causing the heart to stop. The Morphine and Diazepam is used to put you to sleep, so you're unconscious when the cardiac switch happens.

Maybe using more Diazepam and adding loads of Zopiclone would work, as both of these would also cause you to fall into a deep sleep.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
It's hard to find. You'd either need to divert it from a legitimate prescription (hard to get) or source it on darknet markets. There's only one vendor listing it on the DNM I regularly use, and it's sustained release so you'd need to open the capsules and grind the contents into a powder. They're also overseas so it adds to the delivery risk.

This makes it more or less inaccessible for most people unfortunately 😕

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
It's hard to find. You'd either need to divert it from a legitimate prescription (hard to get) or source it on darknet markets. There's only one vendor listing it on the DNM I regularly use, and it's sustained release so you'd need to open the capsules and grind the contents into a powder. They're also overseas so it adds to the delivery risk.

This makes it more or less inaccessible for most people unfortunately 😕
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated ❤️

Seems strange that Oxy on the dark web is easily accessible but not Morphine. Oxy is horrible compared to Morphine, so no idea why it's more popular amongst vendors and sells better.

Even sustained release isn't suitable, as even grinding the capsules into a fine powder doesn't always make it instant release.

Sevredol manufactured by Napp Pharmaceuticals are instant release Morphine Sulphate tablets here in the UK, but trying to get your hands on them seems just about impossible.

Nothing is ever straight forwards.

Last edited:
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated ❤️

Seems strange that Oxy on the dark web is easily accessible but not Morphine. Oxy is horrible compared to Morphine, so no idea why it's more popular amongst vendors and sells better.

Even sustained release isn't suitable, as even grinding the capsules into a fine powder doesn't always make it instant release.

Sevredol manufactured by Napp Pharmaceuticals are instant release Morphine Sulphate tablets here in the UK, but trying to get your hands on them seems just about impossible.

Nothing is ever straight forwards.
most "oxy" isnt oxy i think its mosty just that its pressed tablets by some rando, while when you shop for morphine you're looking to get pharmaceutical shit

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
most "oxy" isnt oxy i think its mosty just that its pressed tablets by some rando, while when you shop for morphine you're looking to get pharmaceutical shit
I've been able to source genuine pharmaceutical grade Oxy. The supplier I obtained these from asked his vendors about sourcing Morph Sulphate tabs and they came back saying they prefer to stock Oxy as it sells better. No idea why, Oxy is nasty shit.

Reactions: rotciv
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Oxy is between 2x to 3x stronger than morphine in terms of letality.

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
Oxy is between 2x to 3x stronger than morphine in terms of letality.
That's true, but Oxy are either sustained, modified or prolonged release. You can't get instant release Oxy's these days and it's the instant release Morphine that is used for the DDMA method.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
That's true, but Oxy are either sustained, modified or prolonged release. You can't get instant release Oxy's these days and it's the instant release Morphine that is used for the DDMA method.

That sucks then. Could you find methadone?