• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Same here. Not only am I lacking the "courage", I'm already at a point where even ctb is tiring, which is how depressed and fed up I am with life lol.

Not having the courage is one thing, but when you're tired to even "act", that's another level of struggle lol.
Yeah it's really exhausting trying to come up with a plan when you can hardly open your eyes and can't get out of bed.
When you're in this state of mind your brain doesn't function enough to come up with a master plan.. I envy the people that have the courage to hang, jump off a bridge or cliff…. I don't have the guys

Reactions: divinemistress36 and kane9191kosugi
Jet Black

Jet Black

Adios cowboy
Dec 17, 2023
Same here. Not only am I lacking the "courage", I'm already at a point where even ctb is tiring, which is how depressed and fed up I am with life lol.

Not having the courage is one thing, but when you're tired to even "act", that's another level of struggle lol.
From what I've read and my own experience, many depressed people that feel tired to do things tend to be energetic before they actually CTB.

Reactions: divinemistress36, grahf, kane9191kosugi and 1 other person
K

kane9191kosugi

Sep 20, 2023
From what I've read and my own experience, many depressed people that feel tired to do things tend to be energetic before they actually CTB.
Maybe for some that are like 100% focused on the certainty of ctb. But you have to put yourself in that "state", and that is what's difficult for most people.

It also depends on how long you have been in the state of depression imo. If you're depressed for a short period of time, than one might ctb, but imagine being in a depressed state for DECADES (and repeating the ups and downs over and over again)…you become so mentally fatigued to the point where your mental becomes numb and tired.

Reactions: divinemistress36
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The fundamental problem is that humans should have the right to euthanasia. I don´t understand that pets are being put down when people are forced to live in the same situation. There is nothing harder than overcoming self-preservation. I live like I am in a prison myself in a small apartment with my suicide method. I have practiced for suicide both physically and mentally for several months. I have no one to talk to. In my country, humans are expected to die in their sleep when they are ninety years old. We are expected to suffer for decades no matter how life turns out for us. There is so much denial of death where I live and the average life expectancy is too high. I don´t think that man is made to live more than thirty years. If I hade died at that age, I would have been spared much meaningless suffering. The ailments, the pains and the illnesses only get worse over time. I have been close to suicide several times and I know how bad I have to feel to give it a try. To overcome the fear of death - how long will it take? Maybe it is not even possible. The survival instinct tries to force me to die of old age. I think that you have to be brave or desperate to dare to go all the way, at least to die in a risky and painful way.

• Hugs
Reactions: findmybridgesocal, divinemistress36 and grahf
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I don't have the balls yet (hopefully i do soon)
But to me, living another 5 decades in this hell, is way scarier than CTB

Reactions: divinemistress36 and grahf
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Actually I also don't have balls to ctb, I'm afraid end up vegetable if unsuccessful but I'm afraid living another days too

Reactions: bwerner and tbroken
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
When your facing homelessness, prison time, or your dying of terminal illness anyways. Its certainly easier to find some extra courage to commit.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
People actually do not seek to die - they want to ease the pain, to end it.