C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Hi,
I read a bunch of conflicting information on this site. Seems like SN isn't that effective after all because it all depends on the nitrite overwhelming the body's natural enzyme and levels of this enzyme are higher in humans than in pigs.
This confuses me.
So it seems SN is not such a good option then? I would honestly go for azide but it is explosive and extremely toxic if the bottle breaks and that kind of scared me off a bit.

Reactions: anna, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

I'm confused too. If I had some nitrite I would try it, but I don't have and I will never be sure. I've heard everything: it's peaceful, it gives headaches and seizures; some people survived, other people died...

Everything is too contradictory and confusing. I considered looking for other methods if I have doubts.

Reactions: betteroffdead, HannibalLector, anna and 3 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I'm confused too. If I had some nitrite I would try it, but I don't have and I will never be sure. I've heard everything: it's peaceful, it gives headaches and seizures; some people survived, other people died...

Everything is too contradictory and confusing. I considered looking for other methods if I have doubts.
The strange part is that all I can find are pretty much death cases right and left on the net but there is no garantuee of anything, unfortunately..

Reactions: anna and Ashpac
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Imo it is reliable. But we cant be sure à 100%. i'm going to try it soon guys... I will do a thread once it will be the time

Reactions: HannibalLector, bag.of.cats and Tiburcio