• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

butternutsquash

Nov 28, 2023
Hi everyone. I was wondering if there was any information on here regarding the likelihood of succes when it comes to partial/ complete hanging? I know tht obviously at the end of the day its all about technique and whether or not you do a method the right way will be the greatest determinant for success but I was wondering, I guess to put it bluntly, how difficult is it to hang yourself correctly. I dont want to fuck up. Worst case scenario if something goes wrong is that I survive but with permenant brain damage. Depending on the type of damage that happens, I might even end up crippled and if Im confined to a bed for the rest of my life, not only would that be a million times more hellish of a life than what I'm currently going through but I wouldnt be able to physically try to ctb again, I'd be forced to live in some vegetative prison for who knows how many years. So if Im going to try again, I wanna make sure Im choosing the right method. While things like SN or N seem more likely to be successful as long as I get the dosages right, I dont have access to them and even if I did Im not sure how long I would before the police found out so hanging seems to be the best bet. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy and seekingrelease22
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If setup correctly, full will get you every time. Being rescued is the only escape.

Partial needs your full commitment to succeed. It is too easy to back out.

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy, R_N, bwerner and 1 other person
Upvote 1
Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
If you truly want to do it by hanging I would agree with Worndown, according to Geo Stone with some old studies(1990), hanging was the most fatal with 88/81 % of success. There is possibly more recent data you can find.

Reactions: Worndown and Alex Fermentopathy
Upvote 1
tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
I know someone who tried it and ended up falling and breaking their leg. Obviously I'd set up correctly it will work but it's personally too much setup for me

Upvote 1
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
if you are hanging in full suspension for 30 mins straight without any interference then you're definitely getting an early šŸŖ¦&āš°ļø

Upvote 1