• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DeathKitty

DeathKitty

Miserable
Apr 11, 2024
I really do want to ctb very soon. Things have gotten so bad that I don't even know where to begin. How reliable would it be to take like a bunch of painkillers like paracetamol or tramadol and just a shit ton of alcohol? Like I said, I really have NO opinions. I could also get my hands on acid if that'd increase the likelihood that I die. Thank you for reading.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bookie, Forveleth, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
A

Avisagia

Aug 27, 2023
Try to get SN, its more reliable..

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pathetic and Sad, DeIetedUser4739, dggtscccvfd and 1 other person
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
Overdosing on Paracetamol is painful and not lethal atleast in most cases

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: Pathetic and Sad, Forveleth, DeIetedUser4739 and 2 others
Pathetic and Sad

Pathetic and Sad

Just going through life's motions
May 21, 2024
Don't do paracetamol, the death will be slow and horrible. Starting from necrosis of your liver to heart, kidney and all other areas, its slow and painful. And if someone found you, you would be bound in hospital bed for months with permanent damage. Overdoes of these drugs is not a very reliable method of suicide. Please don't commit without any plan, your suffering will only increase. Here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/ there are so many more peaceful alternatives here. First try living, but if you can't please don't try such a violent method. It will just make everything and everyone even more miserable.

• Informative
Reactions: persimmon, Forveleth, cowboypants and 1 other person
angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
I really do want to ctb very soon. Things have gotten so bad that I don't even know where to begin. How reliable would it be to take like a bunch of painkillers like paracetamol or tramadol and just a shit ton of alcohol? Like I said, I really have NO opinions. I could also get my hands on acid if that'd increase the likelihood that I die. Thank you for reading.
Paracetamol is a terrible option. The chance that you die is the size of a rounding error and it takes rlly long and is extremely painful. Im not sure if the number is right bc i researched this like months ago but the number i have stuck in my head is like 1 out of 2400 succeed. And again it takes days… and these arent nice days. And the whole process can be stopped with one injection.

• Aww..
Reactions: Forveleth and DeathKitty
DeathKitty

DeathKitty

Miserable
Apr 11, 2024
Try to get SN, its more reliable..
Idk where or how to order N or SN, I live in Sweden and I live with my family so I'm worried they might open my packages if I end up doing that :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Pathetic and Sad
Pathetic and Sad

Pathetic and Sad

Just going through life's motions
May 21, 2024
Idk where or how to order N or SN, I live in Sweden and I live with my family so I'm worried they might open my packages if I end up doing that :/
Overdoes is definitely not the way to go if you live with someone. With all the seizure and vomiting going on, it becomes quite apparent what are u doing.

• Aww..
Reactions: Forveleth and DeathKitty
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Info on OD:

• Informative
Reactions: Pathetic and Sad and Forveleth
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
If you are going to OD, it's worth doing extensive research and weighing all the risks of your chosen drug/chemical. Realistically, it could be easy- but choosing something easy will mean choosing something painful, and you need to decide if you can manage with that.
Also, if you live with others- don't CTB with them in the house. If there is ANY location where you can be alone, opt for that. It will increase your chances of success.

<3

Reactions: Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
SNastablesalt

SNastablesalt

she longs for freedom
Oct 6, 2023
considering I've survived 3, all with different substances and amounts of like sedatives and shit, I'd say it's pretty unreliable

• Hugs
Reactions: Pathetic and Sad, Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
do not try it

Reactions: Pathetic and Sad and Praestat_Mori
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
I'm desperate too. I wanted to do the whole SN thing but am running out of time quick.
I wanted thorough research, a solid plan, but time is against me. I did a few posts asking about antiemetics & if the meds I have will do the job & no responses. So disheartened. I don't have the luxury of time to get this right & don't have the luxury of getting this wrong - I only have one shot & I don't know where else to get advice. I'm in my late 40's, not living with family but living with a digital snoop with a lot of coercive control etc so I can't just sit around researching without being caught - & that would result in welfare checks, committed, blackmail, anything they could do to hurt me or punish me.
It's not why I wanna CTB though. It's just impeding the research. It has to be soon.
I've read the guides, I either can't access what's needed in time or they are methods I can't do.
If I can't get help here with my method & by begging out of desperation, does anyone at least have any other recommendations of who to ask or where to go or what to do to find out if what I have will work???????
I don't know where else to turn & can't believe after making such a big big big decision & making peace with it, that I'd get stuck with the dead ends of time being against me & a suicide forum that's not being the answer I had really really really hoped it would be
Any help appreciated
I know desperate people are stupid people but unfortunately I'm now desperate & getting more so by the day….

• Hugs
Reactions: Pathetic and Sad and Praestat_Mori
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
If you can get it from a drug store, it's nearly impossible to OD on. Modern drugs are heavily researched in order to prevent accidental (or purposeful) death. Most pill ODs come from someone having a pre-existing condition or hitting that lucky one in a million chance of things going wrong.

It sucks that you're in a tight situation. Please remember that all methods of ctb carry very large risks of permanent damage and/or disability. You can very easily make your life significantly worse than it is now if you do something hasty. I know you want the pain to stop but killing yourself is incredibly difficult and needs research and planning. Take a look at the resources thread and see if anything could be feasible for you:

Reactions: DOHARDTHINGS24, Pathetic and Sad and Praestat_Mori
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
Thanks
I literally don't have any opportunities to research this & my situation is getting worse by the day. I can't even begin to describe. But outside of all the family deaths & inherited debt & a bunch of situational stuff, I suffer from autoimmune disease - it was killing me slowly when it was just one, but as I always think to myself, autoimmune diseases must get lonely because they always invite a mate. And that mate invites a mate… My organs are going to shut down, the meds I take to prevent that cause other horrific side effects - I have qualified for disability for years but never pursued it - my driving force in life is to be useful. Without it, nothing.
My decision is also outside of the diseases. It just adds to it, knowing that my quality of life is on the decline. And because the diseases are genetic diseases, I have seen what that looks like Both parents dead well before their time & in different but horrific ways.
I live in Australia. I don't know how to get SN. Or a testing kit. Or how long it takes. And I'm limited to an iPhone & I don't know how the payment stuff works.
And the ticking clock is ticking louder. And quicker.
Life is not going to get better for me & I'm ok with that. I just wish I knew how to succeed at this or how to get help - to CTB. I literally don't know where else to turn, I found this forum by chance.
I've never needed help like I need right now.
I feel absolutely disgusting begging. Yet here I am.
If I had access to research, if I had time, if I had a guaranteed address well into the future, if I didn't live in Australia, if it was safe for me to use a desktop…. I'm not the kind of person who makes excuses for myself - I don't know a single person I have ever known in my entire adult life who hasn't said "I think you're being too hard on yourself" & every time I just think I'm still not being hard enough… I judge my failures harshly. My inner critic is Olympic standard.
But I have legitimate hurdles in my way, so very many real world circumstances & logistics, I just don't know what to do or where to turn & think the end result is going to be me doing it wrong & not being able to live with that but not be able to do anything about it.