DyslexicForeigner

DyslexicForeigner

Student
Dec 27, 2018
I have obtained 3.17 gallons of 16% HCl and also 3.17 gallons of Lime Sulfur with unknown percentage of calcium polysulfide because it's not written in the bottles but I bought it from my local Bon Sai tree suppliers and it's certainly imported from Japan.

I'm planning to dump/mix both liquids in large plastic containers (about 26.42 gallons of capacity) inside a regular sedan car. But beforehand maybe I should also duct tape the AC vent and windows?

So my question is whether this CtB method is going to be reliable, quick, and painless?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Don't get caught is all I can say. Your car will be ruined. I tried something similar and was "saved." It takes a lot longer than I thought it would. This method also smells badly. If I could go back in time, I never would have tried it. That being said, there are success stories and I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

Reactions: Dymming Star6, DyslexicForeigner, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
DyslexicForeigner

DyslexicForeigner

Student
Dec 27, 2018
Don't get caught is all I can say. Your car will be ruined. I tried something similar and was "saved." It takes a lot longer than I thought it would. This method also smells badly. If I could go back in time, I never would have tried it. That being said, there are success stories and I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

I'm sorry to hear that @Retched. Why did you fail with this method? Is it because you were found out and saved much sooner than you thought you would?

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that @Retched. Why did you fail with this method? Is it because you were found out and saved much sooner than you thought you would?
I thought it would take a lot less time and I didn't think it through correctly. I think if you don't get saved it could be a viable method.

Reactions: DyslexicForeigner and Lifeisatrap
DyslexicForeigner

DyslexicForeigner

Student
Dec 27, 2018
I thought it would take a lot less time and I didn't think it through correctly. I think if you don't get saved it could be a viable method.

@Retched I think 10-15 minutes alone (not being found) is enough with this much liquid?