• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
10. I remember the exact day, too. We got a tornado warning for my area (turned out to be false, we never get tornados where I live) - and my plan was that if the tornado came, I was going to jump straight into the heart of the cyclone. Like I said, the tornado never came, but I'll always remember that as the day I came to terms with the fact that the only way out of an Autistic, Schizophrenic, permanently disabled half-life was to CTB, and that conclusion stuck with me ever since. It was one of the most lucid moments I've ever had in my life.

Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
Must have been 4-5, i tried to cut my veins with a plastic knife. Childhood years were worthless years, i would not relive any of them. My life has been great pass them and full of great wisdom and joy, i had it really good compare to most here, there is no bitterness.

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
25 now... wanted to end it since 16 y/o

Amnesiac_88

Amnesiac_88

Mar 14, 2024
15, but ever since i was a kid i always thought my existence was kind of pointless

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
i usually say 8 but now that im thinking about it probably around 6 or 7.

My mom is terminally ill, and I'd started processing what death was from a reaaaally early age (my brain developed very quickly so I know by the time i was 5 her inevitable death was just a common fact for me) and I'd been having full on panic attacks brought on by these existential crisis episodes I was having. When I was maybe 6 or so was probably actually the first time I first seriously anted to die, all things considered. it was probably not meant super seriously at the time but I know when I was eight I first started /planning/ to die, and it's just been around ever since

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I was 8 when I first thought about it. Seems like a lot of people were around-ish that age. Really sad that many of us had such bad childhoods that at an age where we're supposed to think about school and playing we're thinking about ending our lives and that if we got help, it clearly wasn't enough for us. What can you do when you're that young though :/

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I was 23. Just a month after my b-day, when I read that SMS that she doesn't love me and doesn't wanna see me anymore because of that (what kind of a bitch gets mad that you love her and spits in your face with anger for that?!). I can't even put in words what I felt at that moment but that's the first time I wanted to end my life and began trying to do
i was about 7 or 8, i became aware of mortality pretty quickly even tho i didn't have any deaths growing up. i just always wondered what the point in life was and prayed every night to ctb.

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
13- mental health deteriorated with eyesight

DarkFriend.

DarkFriend.

Neverending Suffering
May 1, 2022
I was 13 when my dark friend reared his ugly head.

Or maybe he's beautiful. Still trying to figure that one out.

D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
50 years ago, I was 8.
Remember it so clearly to this day.
My parents where fighting, drunk as usual, they where violent too each other almost daily.
Heard the nights rotation start from my bedroom, trying to sleep, ran into my sister's room and grabbed her up, stuffed her under the bed and crawled under next to her, putting my hands over her ears.
Just listening to the screaming things getting broken......
Knowing when one of them finally passed out me and little sister where next.
My dad used to like grabbing a fishing pole and swinging on us.
Mom's weapon of choice was a piece of Hot Wheels track.
We would usually lose a couple days of school while healing up.
Never have gotten over it.
Still cry to this day when I think about that night.
Never going to understand why people have children when they can't get their own acts together first.

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
10. Multiple deaths in my close family by then and growing up with a (suspected) narcissist.

H

hadenough58

Looking for Understanding
Mar 7, 2024
I was 39 and a life event changed my whole prospective of life, I will be 66 this year and I fight the urge to ctb each and every day to different degrees from briefly thinking about it to planning for it.

JustGiveNovacaine

JustGiveNovacaine

Oct 11, 2023
I guess 13. Many attempts after that.

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
50 years ago, I was 8.
Remember it so clearly to this day.
My parents where fighting, drunk as usual, they where violent too each other almost daily.
Heard the nights rotation start from my bedroom, trying to sleep, ran into my sister's room and grabbed her up, stuffed her under the bed and crawled under next to her, putting my hands over her ears.
Just listening to the screaming things getting broken......
Knowing when one of them finally passed out me and little sister where next.
My dad used to like grabbing a fishing pole and swinging on us.
Mom's weapon of choice was a piece of Hot Wheels track.
We would usually lose a couple days of school while healing up.
Never have gotten over it.
Still cry to this day when I think about that night.
Never going to understand why people have children when they can't get their own acts together first.
Such people should be castrated and never allowed to procreate.
I guess I was lucky that my father walked on us when I was 2 but even if he hadn't, he was a calm and peaceful man. I think I got my pacifism from him.

wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
i was around 13 although the thoughts started when i was 11 but i didn't understand them then.
due to trauma i have almost no memory from my childhood years but i have a distinct memory of taking a kitchen knife and wanting to stab myself. actually i imagined so often that a knife was repeatedly stabbing me several times a day for yeeears (even before the incident at 13) and i felt relief at that thought sometimes

SolitudeMan

SolitudeMan

Mar 1, 2024
Probably around 15 years old is when i first had suicidal thoughts.