• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I joined the forum when I was 23 years old. I felt young when I did. Naive, to a certain extend. Now I'm 26 years old. And I feel old, empty, drained, wrenched. It's depressing. I plan to make 2021 the year of my exit tho. Initially, when I joined the forum back in 2018, I planned to leave as soon as possible, immediately, if I secured a method. Sadly, I still couldn't walk over the cliff yet, despite N - the most peaceful method. But things in my life are turning upside down right now and I'm still reaching new lows. It only gets worse over time. My life is imploding right now and marked by incredible suffering. I'm confident I'll find the strength to leave soon and finally find peace. Peace that I deserve. I just want to become one with the stars.

This forum has become such an important part of my life though, it's crazy. I grew in this community. I changed. I still can't believe time went by so fast. 2.5 years...

Last edited: