• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
29, depressed since I was 13

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
31 but still got the mind of a 10 year old, with the sprightly fit body of a 90 year old 😀

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet
BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
30. I feel like i'm 12 years old thanks to mental illness. I have a baby face too that just adds to the irony.

MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023

Never planned to live for that long. Always thought I'd be part of the 27s club.

Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
I'm 29, and thus, I accept my death will contribute to the research statistics of young adult suicides everyone is writing about these days.

N

NightingaleOde

Jan 22, 2024
60...right there w you, fellow old.timer Ligottian 😉
I guess there's no universal time line for having had enough, huh?
Oh man, that's rough. Hugs, youngster.
I'm 22 as well, I've been stuck here for 22 years too long, it's such a long time.
I've seen your posts, I'm sorry you're in so much pain.

Last edited:
S

silence ends

Student
Jan 10, 2023
35 this year, propably not gonna make it so far though.

If, i could go back 15 years with even some of the knowledge i got now, i believe i could turn life into better direction but not sure would that stop from ctb afterall. First "try" into the bus was around 18yo and first serious, planned try was 26yo.

Tried to get better but in my situation 30+ is too late to improve life quality significally.

I strongly encourage young ppl around 18, 20, at the beginning of their adulthood to try their best before totally losing hope and focusing ctb . Therapy, meds, "goin' out of the comfort zone", meditation, heck even try psychedelics or so on. You still got time. 10 years goes fast, in good and bad.
But i also totally understand that some times there's actually is no hope in reality even that youre young. Just make sure that is really really reality and not just your feeling before staying in the depths of ctb thoughts, planning and eventually giving up your life totally.

Reactions: Byebyemap, majortom and Quotable2793
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Eighteen, nineteen soon.

Reactions: NightingaleOde
D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
Been stuck on this rock 66 years and 7 months

Yaka

Yaka

Jan 23, 2024
18 turning 19 soon and will not see 20

• Love
Reactions: Minsu
SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Suicideation?
Jul 11, 2023
16,000 days old today!
Started counting 43 years ago

• Yay!
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
23 now, I really have been trapped in this existence for such an incredibly long time. But I still don't understand how this thread is relevant to suicide discussions, people wish for death no matter the age, wanting to die has nothing to do with age. Also it's tiresome how people use threads like this to be all patronizing and pro-life even know people come here to escape from that kind of toxic positivity. Existence itself is the problem anyway rather than the wish to be permanently free from it, to have the ability to exist will always be very undesirable.

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
E

everyonesaniki

Jan 27, 2024
Turned 29 a few weeks ago and what happened around my birthday pretty much pushed me over the edge from just contemplating suicide to actively planning it.

• Love
Reactions: goblin99