• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

explsionsinthesky

Jun 30, 2019
i'm 5'4 and 130 pounds for context.
also is it ok to take SN without antiemetics? i think my mother has some from her vertigo sessions but my relationship with her hasn't been great so i hate going home but maybe i should to deal with more of her yelling or whatever and that'll motivate me to find her antiemetics. i also have chronic migraines so i could easily fake a migraine with dizziness and get some prescribed at the doctors on campus. are OTC antiemetics just as effective?

where should i take it? i live in a dorm with a roommate. is it messy? how long does it take and is it painful? is it really reversible? how?

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
hi there I just want to say that I'm deeply sorry for whatever pain that you're going through but I have to say that I highly advise against you doing anything in your dorm it's far too risky and people can come in and out and it would just make a lot of problems for you if you get caught and now you run a chance of ruining being at your University and cautious off all kinds of problems I think it's a terrible idea. As far as the method I would advise you to go to the resources Tab and look under the Peaceful Pill handbook for March 2019 go to images and look up inorganic salts section where it talks about SN......

Reactions: sleepy dog and White_Room293
Phazed Reality

Phazed Reality

Sep 18, 2019
The recommended amount is usually 15 g and taking it without antiemetics increases the risk of vomiting. Also, OTC antiemetics are not suitable it seems.

Reactions: sleepy dog and White_Room293