A

Ads

Feb 24, 2021
I am having great urge to ctb and I don't have access to SN or anything. I am just curious that how much pain one's head feels when one lands on head from a high rise building?

If one lands on feet instead of head then can they survive or feel much extra pain?

Reactions: gbi2
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Most likely? Nothing if it's tall enough.

However people have fallen from very high and survived by landing feet/leg first. Though most who survive claim to have been unconscious at landing.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow, bebebeep and Ads
K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I wouldn't recommend it.

Not only is there a decent chance of survival with significant damage, mutilation, paralysis, etc. even for a pretty tall building, but the people who've survived that I've read up about have all described that the moment they were falling was absolutely terrible and they regretted it a lot in that moment. Even people who really wanted to end things. You don't want your last moment to be regret and utter and complete fear.

I'd also say, don't do it on impulse. If you're going to CTB you should think about it carefully. Weigh it carefully. It's an important decision. I am fully supportive of people who've reasonably decided that they're going to end it after long and careful consideration. But I think it's important to give it the proper time and consideration and never do it just on impulse. And I speak as someone who has had the same overwhelming urge to do it at times.

Reactions: bebebeep, DeadHead, Deleted member 82921 and 1 other person
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I did read somewhere a quite mathematical analysis of jumping off a tall building.
The gist of it was that you wouldn't feel a thing, as there's a small latency between your nerve endings and those impulses actually reaching your brain. It's obviously not much of a delay, but at the speed you're falling by that point I think they worked out that ~3ft from the ground would be your last conscious memory. In other words you wouldn't feel a thing. Wish I could remember where i read it now - it was pretty interesting.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow, gbi2 and DeadHead
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
The crazy thing is that some people fall over in the street and die, while others jump from a tower block and survive.

Reactions: lostinmythoughts, Lookoutbelow and gbi2
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
There was a post a few days ago , somebody said he jump from a dont remember how many stories but said he didn't feel any pain. He survived. Sorry i forgot to save the link.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
You'll have to ask someone tht has tried it lol.

I

itwillallbeoverr

Dec 15, 2023
Think adrenaline would stop you from feeling much around the point of landing especially if the shock causes you to feel faint or go unconscious of course. Would have to be high enough to cause such a shock reaction though

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
The crazy thing is that some people fall over in the street and die, while others jump from a tower block and survive.
For real! People dies all day long fro even drinking energy drinks but some survive even if they take poison

Reactions: DeadHead
A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
You would probably be too dead to feel any pain.