How much would you be willing to pay monthly for access to this forum?

• 0 dollars/euros/pounds

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • 1 dollar/euro/pound

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 2-5 dollars/euros/pounds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-10 dollars/euros/pounds

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 10-20 dollars/euros/pounds

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 20-50 dollars/euros/pounds

• 50-100 dollars/euros/pounds

• Shut up and take my money more than 100 bucks monthly

• Can I also pay with my organs post mortem?

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I hope I don't trigger bad ideas of the staff members. I doubt this will ever happen. The reputation would take a big hit and it might would seem like the staff only cared about money.

I don't have much money however this forum is a pillar of my sanity without a joke. It is sad but it is true. Either I would stop using it or pay at maximum 10 bucks per month. Yes that is a lot of money but I just need this forum as coping resource. However with such a restriction most members would quit and only materially well-off members might remain. Which would ruin the atmosphere and nature of this forum. Many well-deserved members would be disgusted of such a concept. So such a step would probably irreversibly destroy this forum forever.

But if we fade that out and assume everything stayed the same how much would you be willing to pay monthly?
The answer probably depends vastly on your income. Anyways.

One thing to add. The assisted suicide organizations take money for their help. So I am glad this forum is for free. Not sure whether access to their forums costs money. Sorry for the black humor with the last answer. I feel pretty sad and this is a way for me to cope with it.

Reactions: mediocre and Deleted member 65988
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Up to 9$ if they would support payment through Amazon/Google/Apple gift cards since PayPal is not rly secure and dealing with crypto in my country is quite annoying