• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hopelessyearning

hopelessyearning

Jan 12, 2021
Help please I need to use 1 gram of Cyanide but my scale is just not working.How can I calculate 1 gram of Cynaide? Thanks

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Ummm I'm not sure but you can get it from apples seeds. 1 gram should be around 2 apples I think?

Not sure.

Reactions: hopelessyearning
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Help please I need to use 1 gram of Cyanide but my scale is just not working.How can I calculate 1 gram of Cynaide? Thanks
Have u kcn?
U can empty capsules and replace them by kcn. Its weight depends on capsule size. Big capsules are 1g and smaller are 0.5g

Last edited:
hopelessyearning

hopelessyearning

Jan 12, 2021
Why cyanide? From what i've read, its definitely more painful than something like SN.
Cynide will definitely kill you what is the whole point I don't care about an hour or so of pain I actually do not understand people Trying to find a painless method.
Two apple seeds. I also heard a tooth pick weights 1 gram Also a paper clip! That's 1 gram It sounds too little for me. Amazing powerful venom. I'm planning to use a small table spoon Do you think I all vomit? I'm planning to mix it with grape juice. Thanks for any comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: eternaltroubador
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Cyanide needs stomach acid to work. U must fast as much as possible. only abit water, not juice or others. That's better to use capsule