• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
i wouldn't want to drink too much and pass out beforehand

Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
I got a trick for you ... go sober and stand on location you think of jumping then you drink til you fall ... i know of a guy who did kind of like that he climbe up a tree tie a hang noose then drink til he feel of the branch ... that what was his note said and thats how he was found hanged and 2 bottles of whiskey on the ground underneet him

Reactions: wellherewego, lofticries, Final Escape and 2 others
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Yeah drinking when your there sounds like a good plan, I had a plan of going to a cliff, with a bottle whiskey and a gram of ketamine. Going over the edge would an inevitability.

Reactions: Final Escape, VanHeineken, Volatile and 1 other person
F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
Being drunk relaxes the body and lowers success rate.

Reactions: Hate you
F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
i don't see how drinking would lower the success rate of hanging or jumping since all you have to do is drop down.
It lowers the success rate of falling for sure, not sure about hanging. Impact is spread easier through a relaxed body. When you panic and tighten up your body bears more of an impact in the area of impact rather than the entirety of the body, it's why you can more easily break your leg when landing on them from a jump without bending your knees.

High enough heights it won't matter, but most of us would have to make do with what we have. The reality is tgat we are unlikely to land on our heads as we'd likely plan as we begin to panic, so how the impact spreads is important.

While one might think spreading it throughout the body would be better, it's diminished throughout the body rather than concentrated. Better to break the impact forcefully and continue to have it damage the rest of your body that would no doubt follow afterwards rather than spread as quickly to the rest of your body.

This is also why drunk drivers tend to have a higher survival rate in accidents than their non drunk counterparts.

When tense your body fights the impact (causing more resistance which in impacts greater than it can take is good for the suicidal). When loose it goes with it.

As for hanging, I have no clue, but it might make your neck muscles less likely to tighten which may or may not change the time needed to properly die.

• Informative
Reactions: outrider567 and lofticries