• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RedDoor

RedDoor

Tired... just Tired
Apr 13, 2023
As for me it really shuts me down. Im not talking about feeling down, what i mean is it makes me stop eating, feeling and makes me feel like i was wrong about everything in life. Like basically a piece of trash lying around. Even closest people to me feel very distant. Especially those closest to me. Of course thats were i usually start thinking of ways to ctb

RedDoor

RedDoor

Tired... just Tired
Apr 13, 2023
I don't feel unworthy, but I do feel incompetent. I don't feel like I can handle the challenges of life. That's why I want to ctb
And also that, the world is so big and filled with things that is impossible for someone like me to comprehend. I dont even want to go through the world. I just want to leave it

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I don't allow myself the adjustments that I need because I don't feel worthy of them, and yet I cannot cope in a world without them so I end up stuck and unable to progress which then leads to more feelings of unworthiness. I seem to get stuck in this cursed cycle that I cannot break from. :notsure:

Reactions: RedDoor
RedDoor

RedDoor

Tired... just Tired
Apr 13, 2023
I don't allow myself the adjustments that I need because I don't feel worthy of them, and yet I cannot cope in a world without them so I end up stuck and unable to progress which then leads to more feelings of unworthiness. I seem to get stuck in this cursed cycle that I cannot break from. :notsure:
I feel you, this feeling just kills from inside out

C

ConfusedClouds

Mar 9, 2024
Not too bad atm as I am isolated away from folks. But whenever I try engaging in society in any meaningful way, being offered anything from others, the anxiety hits the roof causing weird and inappropriate reactions and then spirals of frustration at why I react so much to essentially good stuff. I'll stick to flight for now.

Reactions: RedDoor