• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rohite0024

Waiting for my bus
Nov 4, 2023
I have never taken clonazpam. So how much would be good to knock me out sooner.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
If you have some to spare you can test out what dosage is most effective. You don't want to go overboard.

Reactions: ApathyToLife
R

rohite0024

Waiting for my bus
Nov 4, 2023
When I took 0.25mg clonazpam I got sleepy little bit for 4 hours or so. I have never taken it before . Should I take 2mg? I have seen people recommending 20×30mg . I wanted to know the correct dose.

D

Deleted member 65988

When I took 0.25mg clonazpam I got sleepy little bit for 4 hours or so. I have never taken it before . Should I take 2mg? I have seen people recommending 20×30mg . I wanted to know the correct dose.
Yeah, your tolerance is low so because of that and the fact that Clona is a long-lasting Benzo, you don't need to go overboard with those doses of 20-30mg, plenty of people have used within normal doses of benzos and still ctb, it's not required to absolutely go crazy in the sense of taking a massive dose when 0.25 already keeps you sedated and relaxed.

Reactions: rohite0024
A

Aburach

Nov 19, 2023
Clonazepam is interesting/useful because it is both quite fast-acting and long-lasting. I don't think a large dose would be a bad thing when CTBing as it would ensure peacefulness? SI and strong physical reactions to the drug/chemical of choice risk waking you up, which is why I personally would take a large dose of clona or equivalent.