• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wtg

wtg

Apr 2, 2023
I have a 500ml bottle of vodka, will it be enough to kill me?

CeramicPundit

CeramicPundit

Generalissimo
Nov 26, 2023
No. I mean, you could try partial hanging while being drunk. That's probably better.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
I have a 500ml bottle of vodka, will it be enough to kill me?
If you ingest it orally than you will almost certainly throw up any meaningful amount or pass out unless you are an alcoholic - which I guess you are not if you are asking about a small bottle of vodka 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
wtg

wtg

Apr 2, 2023
If you ingest it orally than you will almost certainly throw up any meaningful amount or pass out unless you are an alcoholic - which I guess you are not if you are asking about a small bottle of vodka 🙃
Then how much should i drink?

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
LD50 of ethanol (alcohol) is 5-7g/kg. You would need to drink at least 2 Liters of vodka (assuming you weigh 100kg and the vodka is 40%). Even if you don't throw up (which you will if you tried to drink this much) it's not guaranteed that you will die. I'm not even gonna go into the damage you would do to yourself if you attempt this way and fail.

vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
Depends on your weight and metabolism, if you are able to chug 1l of vodka and keep it in your stomach then it could be lethal. People accidentaly die from chugging bottles for show. Not easy though.