Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Never tried. My first attempt to end this nightmare will be succesful, I know that (SN).

• Love
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
i would say 2 maybe 3?? ( i have memory issues) but i was a stupid teenager and didn't understand suicide, i just wanted the pain to stop so i took a handful of pain killers thinking it would end me.... but 7 years later I'm ready for a 'real' attempt

Reactions: Belit667
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I've never tried it
I will never try
I will do it

Reactions: PDAnnie2610, Belit667 and Lost_the_will2_live
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Once. It was a half-attempt if that counts?

T

timeisnigh

No kill like overkill
Jul 30, 2020
Lots of dry runs

2 or 3 "didn't have the MASSIVE stones needed to jump"

1 very serious attempt halted by an unrelated physical injury

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
at least 3 serious attempts. but it became hard when it came down to it

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
2 genuine and expensive attempts/failures.

I've overdosed several times after the fact but clearly knew that wasn't going to kill me. I just wanted to be knocked out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
sarahlouise

sarahlouise

Jul 24, 2020
I tried.. So many times I can't count.

I'm type 1 Diabetic for 15 years as of the 26 of this month. When I was a teen, I'd purposely just not take my insulin until I was sick and on the brink of death. Turns out you can't hide your loud puking and dry heaving from your mother but I still tried many a time. Tried to throw up quietly. No dice.
My ex husband does this still , he's also a type one diabetic and he was told the second time he had DKA that he would die but 30 times later he's still here , it was horrible to see how much pain he was in even tho I can't stand him . The pain gets worse every time he does it . Must have been so horrible for you :(

Mine is 12 massive stupid overdose failures since Dec :(

Last edited:
Enabran255

Enabran255

Numbed
Oct 2, 2019
I say dont kill yourself because of him. Get even
It was a she, and she did it because I was in love with the girl I had a crush on instead of her. To make matters worse, my crush and her were BFFs, so it was trivial for her to turn her against me.

If there's one thing that's been made clear to me over my lifetime, it's that karma does not exist and is something delusional people tell themselves in order to cope with being screwed over. She got the disney-esqe happily ever after romance and marriage she always wanted. No reckoning ever came of her destructive and malicious actions that thoroughly destroyed me and whose fallout permanently stopped my life in its tracks over a decade ago. Just like nothing ever happened to my father's business partner who wrecked his company, career and our family, and drove him to drink himself into an early grave.